Above the Tavern with Parka!

Parka

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2021
Gwinnett County, Ga.
Guide Bear, bodyguard, attention getter. Man, you'll have it all.
Parka Parka , Self Reporting with plausible scenarios to be considered!

But yeah, here is my outdoor eyesore pool and I'm propagating about a half dozen different water plants, these plants will be going in Chicago.
a variety of plants.jpg

Chicago has about 3" of pea gravel on top of about 3" of lava rock with a sprinkler hose beneath all of it for the UG filter, I decided to leave it as is and leave the pump OFF, and then I plan to set potted plants, I Will have MY OWN water jungle!

But I hurt my hip real bad and I can't do much at all until it heals. Its just a joint problem and it just happened yesterday but it might be okay with some time off.

Sassafras

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2009
SE USA
I hate to hear that Parka! Hope it does heal. I've been limping around like an 90 year old for the last 4 months, no more cartilage in my right knee the doc says, gotta have a new knee the doc says. Have you seen what knee replacement surgery is like? It's barbaric, like something from the industrial revolution. Cut the knee wide open, yank the kneecap out of the way, sawsall the ends off of the leg bones, screw in a metal cap on the raw bone ends, stick a piece of plastic in between 'em in place of the cartilage and sew it back up. 10-15 years later, repeat. Come on, this is 2024, where's the injection of a polymer into the knee that cures into a new cartilage? Surely medical science can do better than that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store