PDA

View Full Version : Official Gun Lovers Thread!!!

Pages : [1] 2

jcardona1
05-04-2008, 9:10 PM
Hey MFK! Finally, after several months of waiting for parts to come in my new project is done!!!! For those who are wondering, its a .223/5.56 AR-15/M4. Total spent on the gun was about $1,400. Details of the parts are as follows:

- Spike's Tactical lower receiver w/ Punisher skull etching
- CMMG upper, mid length gas system, 16" chrome lined barrel
- CMMG lower parts kit
- RRA 2 stage trigger
- Bullet Button (for Kalifornia)
- Badger Ordinance Tac-latch
- YHM 5M1 muzzle brake
- YHM free float picatinny rail hand guard
- A.R.M.S. #40L flip up BUIS (back-up iron sight)
- Vltor Clubfoot collapsible buttstock
- Extended take-down pin
- CAA UPG16 pistol grip
- Stag Arms 10/30 magazine
- CAA flashlight grip adaptor
- Surefire G2 flashlight

Now its ready to shoot so I can sight it in. Let me know what you all think! Oh, and please dont derail my thread if you dont like guns, thanks! :cheers:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06175a.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06169a.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06167.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06165.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06164.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06162.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06160.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06151a.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06143.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06137.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06136.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06072.jpg

dragonfish
05-04-2008, 9:16 PM
That is a beautiful piece of firepower man. Almost too nice to fire, almost.

AttackFish
05-04-2008, 9:18 PM
AWESOME!
But, how is it legal in Commiefornia?

ZOO YORK 207
05-04-2008, 9:42 PM
Awesome M4!

jcardona1
05-04-2008, 10:04 PM
thanks! the reason it legal is because of the Bullet Button. you cant drop the mag with your finger, you need a tool like a bullet tip, pen, screwdriver etc. according to PC 12276.1, this rifle is not considered an assault weapon because it requires a tool to drop the mag.

its one lovely loophole!

jcardona1
05-04-2008, 10:14 PM
For reference, this is what the penal code says:

"12276.1. (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:
(1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
(A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
(B) A thumbhole stock.
(C) A folding or telescoping stock.
(D) A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
(E) A flash suppressor.
(F) A forward pistol grip."

And here's the definition of a DETACHABLE MAGAZINE per CCR 978.20:

"The following definitions apply to terms used in the identification of assault weapons pursuant to Penal Code section 12276.1:

(a) “detachable magazine” means any ammunition feeding device that can be removed readily from the firearm with neither disassembly of the firearm action nor use of a tool being required. A bullet or ammunition cartridge is considered a tool. Ammunition feeding device includes any belted or linked ammunition, but does not include clips, en bloc clips, or stripper clips that load cartridges into the magazine."

addicted2cichlids
05-04-2008, 10:15 PM
not bad! hahaha. the bullet buttons a "loop whole" for us here in cali!
we wanna see some vids of your grouping with that thing!

AttackFish
05-04-2008, 10:16 PM
For reference, this is what the penal code says:

"12276.1. (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:
(1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
(A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
(B) A thumbhole stock.
(E) A flash suppressor.

And here's the definition of a DETACHABLE MAGAZINE per CCR 978.20:

"The following definitions apply to terms used in the identification of assault weapons pursuant to Penal Code section 12276.1:

(a) “detachable magazine” means any ammunition feeding device that can be removed readily from the firearm with neither disassembly of the firearm action nor use of a tool being required. A bullet or ammunition cartridge is considered a tool. Ammunition feeding device includes any belted or linked ammunition, but does not include clips, en bloc clips, or stripper clips that load cartridges into the magazine."

Cool I didnt know that.
My dad lives in cali and was complaining about how you have to have "sporting" stocks and stuff like that to make them legal.

addicted2cichlids
05-04-2008, 10:17 PM
that pistol grip is clean :headbang2 2 stage trigger :headbang2

jcardona1
05-04-2008, 10:21 PM
Cool I didnt know that.
My dad lives in cali and was complaining about how you have to have "sporting" stocks and stuff like that to make them legal.
Yeah the thing is a lot of people dont know that either, not even law enforcement. My cousin works for the CA highway patrol and he had no clue what i was talking about. He said if he caught anybody with a gun like this they were going to jail. I started explaining the penal code to him and he said he would just call his sergeant if somebody starting reciting the penal code to him! lol

but yes, you do run a risk by building this in CA. i spent about a month reading the laws before i even decided to build one. afterall, its up to ME to be able to explain to a cop why this gun is legal. if i didnt know how to explain it, there's a good chance i might end up in jail. I have the penal code memorized by now!

jcardona1
05-04-2008, 10:22 PM
that pistol grip is clean :headbang2 2 stage trigger :headbang2
thx! the guy that i purchased the lower receiver from said that the 2 stage trigger is a MUST with these guns. im really glad i did, it makes a world of a difference over the standard trigger. not bad for a $100 upgrade!

jcardona1
05-04-2008, 10:25 PM
One more thing, that is not a high cap magazine. 30 rounds in CA is a big no-no!! it only holds 10 rounds, but is made to look like a 30 round mag. it helps with the tactiCOOL factor :ROFL:

dmopar74
05-04-2008, 10:42 PM
so the pistol grips are legal because your clip needs a tool? thats what im getting out of the code you posted. if so NICE loophole!

jcardona1
05-04-2008, 11:01 PM
so the pistol grips are legal because your clip needs a tool? thats what im getting out of the code you posted. if so NICE loophole!

actually, the whole gun is legal! its a silly law when you really start to read it. but yeah, basically if my mag needs a tool to be released, then i can have all the parts that would otherwise make this an assault weapon according the penal code. these parts are known as "evil features" and are the collapsible stock, rear and forward pistol grips, grenade launcher, flash suppressor, etc.

if my mag could be released with my finger, then i couldnt have any of these parts and essentially could not own an M4 and I would have to get a regular rifle like a Kel-tec

Does that kinda make sense?

Jakefin
05-04-2008, 11:03 PM
VERY NICE MY FRIEND now.....mod it to accept a drum clip(if possible) and bring it to WI and lets have a feild day on sum paper!!!:)

Dynamite
05-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Yummy. Enough said.

dmopar74
05-04-2008, 11:07 PM
actually, the whole gun is legal! its a silly law when you really start to read it. but yeah, basically if my mag needs a tool to be released, then i can have all the parts that would otherwise make this an assault weapon according the penal code. these parts are known as "evil features" and are the collapsible stock, rear and forward pistol grips, grenade launcher, flash suppressor, etc.

if my mag could be released with my finger, then i couldnt have any of these parts and essentially could not own an M4 and I would have to get a regular rifle like a Kel-tec

Does that kinda make sense?

yeah makes sense, the rules dont though, their saying "hey you can launch grenades from the hip, but do not change clips fast, thats a no-no":ROFL:

Razman
05-04-2008, 11:08 PM
BEAUTIFUL M4!!!!!!! ive gotta stick to my airsoft M4 unfortunatly though :(.

you should get a red dot or a scope though, the M4 i shot had a red dot that was crazy accurate.

Kilbane
05-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Sweet rig bro. You part of Calguns by any chance? :D

jcardona1
05-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Sweet rig bro. You part of Calguns by any chance? :D
thanks everybody! yup, im a member there. thats where i did lots of research. i dont post much there though, just read all the good info! :)

scadarette
05-05-2008, 4:03 AM
cool PUNISHER logos!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyl089
05-05-2008, 5:22 AM
When are you going to field test it?

Dracor
05-05-2008, 5:39 AM
You'll have to video the field test and then post it for us to see! Awesome job BTW!

scubasteve06
05-05-2008, 8:02 AM
Damn jcar that is one impressive infantry/assualt rifle (law my a** its still an assualt rifle lol) I just got a ruger mini mag 14 gotta love those 223's you can't beat a bullet that travels up to 3000 fps and over...I'm gonna get this bad boy for it soon I'm tired of dropping 20 rounds and having to reload all the time its got a Leapuld scope on it too...I'll post some pics if you say its ok...here is the new clip I want for it...http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MAG389-45978-1043.html

jcardona1
05-05-2008, 11:25 AM
cool PUNISHER logos!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx! Spike's Tactical has a bunch of neat logos on their lower receivers. Cant beat the skull though!

When are you going to field test it?

Prob in a few weeks. My buddy is a member of a private outdoor range so I have to wait till he's available. Not too many places where I can shoot this guy

You'll have to video the field test and then post it for us to see! Awesome job BTW!

Thx, I'll post some vids, that is if i dont do horribly bad on the first couple shots :ROFL:

Damn jcar that is one impressive infantry/assualt rifle (law my a** its still an assualt rifle lol) I just got a ruger mini mag 14 gotta love those 223's you can't beat a bullet that travels up to 3000 fps and over...I'm gonna get this bad boy for it soon I'm tired of dropping 20 rounds and having to reload all the time its got a Leapuld scope on it too...I'll post some pics if you say its ok...here is the new clip I want for it...http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MAG389-45978-1043.html

Well that link is blocked at work but, yeah, definately post some pics up! The Rugers are awesome too. I decided to go with an M4 because there must be a good reason why our military/law enforcement is using it!! :headbang2

jcardona1
05-05-2008, 11:29 AM
BEAUTIFUL M4!!!!!!! ive gotta stick to my airsoft M4 unfortunatly though :(.

you should get a red dot or a scope though, the M4 i shot had a red dot that was crazy accurate.
Yeah a red dot scope is my next purchase. I would like an ACOG, but damn those things run over $1k. I might end up going with an Aimpoint or an EO Tec, not sure yet. Iron sights for now though!

Vicious_Fish
05-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey nice rifle! How do you like the YHM Free Float quad rail? I'm going to be picking one of those up soon. Haven't really had the time or money to work on my Bushmaster M4. :( She's mainly stock right now. I did ad a few extra parts I had left over from my other AR-15. I did put a 2 stage trigger on it though. I need to pick up a flip up rear sight and I'm torn between putting on a AIMPOINT Comp3 or EOtech sight.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/M4.gif

jcardona1
05-05-2008, 12:46 PM
thanks man thats a sweet Bushmaster! nice to see you dont have to suffer with the CA laws! as for the YHM rail, I LOVE IT!!! i got the lightweight version cause i like the design it has. that thing is rock solid will not budge whatsoever. not to mention you cant beat the price tag of $100. i mean, sure the daniel defense ones might be some of the best out there, but im not about to pay $400 for a damn handguard. im sure youll love the YHM free float rails. :cheers:

koop171
05-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Love it the punisher lower is sweet.

But whats with the standard front sight????? why not get the matching flip up front battle sight and a AGOG scope? (I know the scope is going to run you about what you allready have in the gun so if its price I understand)

I got one of the new Smith & Wesson M&P15Ts. Just like the one in the pic I haven't had time to do anything to it yet. so its still stock. (so no reason to post my own pic when this one is just like it lol)

Oh yeah and this thing ran me $1400 it was one of S&W hoilday deals where I got this and a Sigma .40cal for $100 extra bucks I couldn't turn it down

armac
05-05-2008, 1:08 PM
I like the gun, my opinion of your wall color is different.

Should move to Texas, we shoot full autos..........

scubasteve06
05-05-2008, 1:11 PM
Needless to say its nothing like a spikes tactical M4...but it gets the job done and the reason that site is blocked at your work I just looked that clip isn't even legal in Cali lol. I've got a gold cup trophpy model .45 colt semi automatic handgun that is my baby but technically I can't even own it yet(my avatar), but its at another house at this time.

Edit: lol i guess pics would be nice

jcardona1
05-05-2008, 1:22 PM
Love it the punisher lower is sweet.

But whats with the standard front sight????? why not get the matching flip up front battle sight and a AGOG scope? (I know the scope is going to run you about what you allready have in the gun so if its price I understand)

I got one of the new Smith & Wesson M&P15Ts. Just like the one in the pic I haven't had time to do anything to it yet. so its still stock. (so no reason to post my own pic when this one is just like it lol)

Oh yeah and this thing ran me $1400 it was one of S&W hoilday deals where I got this and a Sigma .40cal for $100 extra bucks I couldn't turn it down

sweet! i was reading up on the M&P's and they sound like a rock solid gun. post some pics up when you do some mods! for the sights, i dunno i guess i really like the look of the traditional front sight post. i was thinking of you a gas block flip up front sight but i went old school! my next gun for sure though! i wanna build a .308 on the M4 platform w/ a bull barrel so the front sight post will be gone!

and my wet dream would be an ACOG but i just cant bring myself to spend the kinda money on one. maybe if i can get lucky and find a good used one

I like the gun, my opinion of your wall color is different.

Should move to Texas, we shoot full autos..........

for reals, its a love/hate thing with CA. love the state, hate the laws/prices. what! dont tell me you like white walls only!!!!! red is awesome!! haha thats my little office

jcardona1
05-05-2008, 1:27 PM
very nice scubasteve! that colt sounds pricey, dont even wanna think about the price! i still cant believe i dont own a 1911 yet. debating on whether i wanna build a hunting rifle next or get a 1911. i was looking at Springfield's nickel plated 1911 in .38 Super, which is really a tribute to the cartels haha.

sooo many guns, soo little money

scubasteve06
05-05-2008, 1:30 PM
I got mine slightly used for price I couldn't refuse, I love it so much now that I would drop the 1100 for a new one anyday...

jcardona1
05-07-2008, 6:52 PM
Quick cell phone pic of my two big boys :)

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/0504081302a.jpg

Death Pony
05-07-2008, 7:22 PM
That looks really futuristic!

JD7.62
05-07-2008, 9:51 PM
Cool, but the mag limit really takes away from the whole purpose of an M4.

With the mag restriction you should have built your self a nice match rifle based on the stoner design that would actually have a practical use in commiefornia.

*sigh* miss the old days of going through a couple thousand rounds of ammo for little money... :(

scubasteve06
05-07-2008, 10:00 PM
I know that drum I want is alost 300 bucks and a box of 100 bullets is 29 bucks...expensive shooting...hopefully they are well spent if I ever actually "need" them one day. Quick pic of my Mossberg 12 Tactical 12 Gauge its almost as cool as yours...

Chuckman
05-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Sweet.... love the punisher skull

jcardona1
05-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Cool, but the mag limit really takes away from the whole purpose of an M4.

With the mag restriction you should have built your self a nice match rifle based on the stoner design that would actually have a practical use in commiefornia.

*sigh* miss the old days of going through a couple thousand rounds of ammo for little money... :(

yeah its sux but i really love the M4's so i just had to have one. either way, im ready for the day when CA gets rid of all these ridiculous gun laws. well at least itll happen in my lifetime!! lol

I know that drum I want is alost 300 bucks and a box of 100 bullets is 29 bucks...expensive shooting...hopefully they are well spent if I ever actually "need" them one day. Quick pic of my Mossberg 12 Tactical 12 Gauge its almost as cool as yours...

those drums are awesome! CA, too bad once again :irked: that's an awesome mossberg!!! did you ever see the Knoxx sidewinder kit w/ drum that came out for the mossbergs? it was awesome, too bad they discontinued it. here's my buddy's mossberg w/ the 10 round drum kit :headbang2

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/100_0114.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/e.jpg

Sweet.... love the punisher skull

thx!!

syxteenhmong
05-08-2008, 12:30 AM
that is bad dawg... let me test it

movitt
05-08-2008, 12:49 AM
nice...got to get picks up of my uncle's bushmaster all tricked out with laser sites

M|L
05-08-2008, 12:54 AM
amazing... that is impossible to get in NYC. so jealous.

jcardona1
05-08-2008, 2:17 AM
that is bad dawg... let me test it

haha you gonna drive all the way up to central CA?

nice...got to get picks up of my uncle's bushmaster all tricked out with laser sites

nice put some pics up!!

amazing... that is impossible to get in NYC. so jealous.

yeah i dont know the specifics for NY, but ive heard its pretty bad!

Opiate
05-08-2008, 6:21 AM
:drool:

scubasteve06
05-08-2008, 10:03 AM
yeah its sux but i really love the M4's so i just had to have one. either way, im ready for the day when CA gets rid of all these ridiculous gun laws. well at least itll happen in my lifetime!! lol

those drums are awesome! CA, too bad once again :irked: that's an awesome mossberg!!! did you ever see the Knoxx sidewinder kit w/ drum that came out for the mossbergs? it was awesome, too bad they discontinued it. here's my buddy's mossberg w/ the 10 round drum kit :headbang2

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/100_0114.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/e.jpg

thx!!

Wow you and your buddies know how to spend the cash my friend. That is some very impressive firepower. I had a video from you-tube with a 20 round drum on a fully automatic mossberg. I am trying to find it now.

scubasteve06
05-08-2008, 10:04 AM
I'm guessing the handgun on the left is a full auto-glock looks like a model 17 to me 9mm??? And that looks like a Ruger .40 cal or .45 next to it. Where did you get those tactical lights for your remington or did it come that way??? Hit me up with some accesories I need to trick mine out now!!!

oscar n redtail cat
05-08-2008, 10:08 AM
wow thats a right best :P:

SemperFish
05-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Not to be a downer but Im reading that law a little differently. It says "ANY OF THE FOLLOWING" not a pistol grip AND the following.

(B) A thumbhole stock.
(E) A flash suppressor.

Aside from that I am impressed! Not only do I have a wife and house payments that preclude me from that kind of spending I really wish I could mod my issue M4. Alas Im stuck with govt. issue lowest bidder gear. Atleast my chest rig and other gear is choice.

scubasteve06
05-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Whats the deal with that dragon skin stuff the level 3 amd 4 they are saying is not safe anymore that the ballistic tips and teflon tipped rounds are piercing them with ease...

SemperFish
05-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I dont know the details but per marine Corps Order the Dragon Skin and other non issue stuff is sort of banned. There were issues related to testing and the fact that idiots have been suing the govt. over body armor not saving their sons lives. Currently if your command approves, you can wear non issue body armor in addition to/under your issue gear - but who wants to wear two vests! Ive seen the current vest work, and ive seen it not work. theres no 100 percent.

riggs
05-08-2008, 11:09 AM
not to mention you cant beat the price tag of $100. :cheers:

:eek: That is a beautiful build. You obviously put alot of thought into which parts were going to be used in the rifle. Do you mind if I ask where you got those handguards?? My RRA is a midlength setup and I'd love a set. I also went with the 2-stage match trigger setup and LOVE it.

jcardona1
05-08-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm guessing the handgun on the left is a full auto-glock looks like a model 17 to me 9mm??? And that looks like a Ruger .40 cal or .45 next to it. Where did you get those tactical lights for your remington or did it come that way??? Hit me up with some accesories I need to trick mine out now!!!

Not sure on the Glock model, but its a 9mm. Not full auto either, just a 30 round clip. He's in law enforcement so he can get the hi-cap mags that I cant :cry: The handgun to the right is his H&K .40, on top is a Keltec .223 and the little gun is a .32, not sure what make/model.

Those lights are simply the Surefire G2 Nitrolons. Awesome light and you cant beat the price of about $35! Once you get the light, just find a mount that will work with it. Sure beats the Surefire weapons lights that will run several hundred dollars!

Not to be a downer but Im reading that law a little differently. It says "ANY OF THE FOLLOWING" not a pistol grip AND the following.

(B) A thumbhole stock.
(E) A flash suppressor.

Aside from that I am impressed! Not only do I have a wife and house payments that preclude me from that kind of spending I really wish I could mod my issue M4. Alas Im stuck with govt. issue lowest bidder gear. Atleast my chest rig and other gear is choice.

Thanks! As for the legal stuff, the main point to look at in PC 12276.1 is section (1), the one that talks about the detachable magazine. Since my gun cannot accept a detachable magazine (see CCR 978.20 for definition of detachable magazine) I can have any and all of the "evil features" as defined in sections (A) thru (F).

Let me know if you have any other questions on the penal code stuff, I think I have it down pretty well. If you're really interested, you should join Calguns.net. They are some of the best forums I have ever seen. Packed with sooo much good info. They cover the penal code, precedent trial cases, and have several diagrams and flow charts to help you out with the legality of building an AR-15 in Commifornia!! :cheers:

jcardona1
05-08-2008, 11:37 AM
:eek: That is a beautiful build. You obviously put alot of thought into which parts were going to be used in the rifle. Do you mind if I ask where you got those handguards?? My RRA is a midlength setup and I'd love a set. I also went with the 2-stage match trigger setup and LOVE it.

Thanks riggs!! Yeah, I had several months to play around w/ the parts I wanted while I figured out the legal issues with this weapon in CA. The handguard is made by Yankee Hill Manuf and is the lightweight free float model, midlength of course. There are several websites that sell them, and they run about $100.

I purchased mine from the guy I purchased my upper from, http://www.evil-black-rifles.com He charged me about $96 for it and installed it for free! I'm sure you know freefloat rails are a pain to install cause you have to remove the front sight post cause its pinned in. But anyway, this guy's website doesnt have online ordering, I purchased the upper/rail from him through the Calguns forums...

scubasteve06
05-08-2008, 1:48 PM
Where did you get the pistol grop handle as mine just has a strap and is so annoying its always getting in the way unless I wrap my hand around it...

cassharper
05-08-2008, 1:53 PM
you guys are your silly laws.

Down in good 'ol Texas if it has a controlled explosion in the chamber and slings lead faster than the eye can see it's legal!

Nice firearm, BTW.

jcardona1
05-08-2008, 1:55 PM
On the shorgun, the front pistol grip is from eBay, costs about $15. The rear grip is integrated with the Knoxx stock

jcardona1
05-08-2008, 1:55 PM
you guys are your silly laws.

Down in good 'ol Texas if it has a controlled explosion in the chamber and slings lead faster than the eye can see it's legal!

Nice firearm, BTW.
thx, just had to throw that it didnt ya!?!?! :cry:

JD7.62
05-08-2008, 3:01 PM
The NRA convention is in my hometown this weekend! I will be there for sure!

scubasteve06
05-08-2008, 3:50 PM
I was born in Grapevine, Texas. I lived there till I was 5, wish I still did for that reason. Any state that's motto is don't mess with us, is pretty self explanitory.

scubasteve06
05-10-2008, 7:25 PM
Hey jcar tell your buddy in law enforcement with the glock that he needs to step his game up lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wg1pFNwTOE&feature=related

Nic
05-10-2008, 10:47 PM
that is a awesome piece of fire power...

nativelover
05-11-2008, 12:30 AM
was that you at lytle creek range today?

scubasteve06
05-11-2008, 10:28 AM
One of our country's newest developments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEu9LLQpOF8&feature=related

jcardona1
05-13-2008, 2:16 AM
that is a awesome piece of fire power...
thanks!

jcardona1
05-13-2008, 2:16 AM
was that you at lytle creek range today?
no wasnt me nativelover, havent even shot my baby yet!!

jcardona1
05-13-2008, 2:17 AM
damn scubasteve those 1M rounds per minute vids were insane!!! and yeah i had seen the glock and 12ga vids before, they are awesome! i love the grand finale with the glock :headbang2

scubasteve06
05-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Just goes to show that you can run a glock through the mud and it will still come out unscathed.

david503bk
05-15-2008, 7:41 AM
Should get a leupold! I used to build them. Now I repair and do custom orders.

scubasteve06
05-15-2008, 9:25 AM
I have a leupold scope:headbang2!!!

SemperFish
05-15-2008, 10:06 AM
I am envious of you guys an your high end weapons. Im stuck with goverment issue :(

scubasteve06
05-15-2008, 10:10 AM
I'd love to own a goverment issue M4, AT4 ;), M16, or any of the big .50 cals you guys get to shoot, and you all get to have fun with 3 round bursts and full auto's with bigger clips than we are allowed to play with!

SemperFish
05-15-2008, 10:29 AM
We do get to see what they were meant to do too! - without going to jail! Ive fired everything at the battalion level down, excepth the javellin. but id still like the sexy mods!

JD7.62
05-15-2008, 11:17 AM
I'd love to own a goverment issue M4, AT4 ;), M16, or any of the big .50 cals you guys get to shoot, and you all get to have fun with 3 round bursts and full auto's with bigger clips than we are allowed to play with!

Move to a free state like mine and you do all of that except shoot the AT4. He rarely posts here, but there is an MFKer near me that has some nice goodies with a working rocknroll switch!

The NRA convention starts today here, too bad Im stuck at work! :irked:

I have about $500 in basspro gift cards, Im thinking of either getting a Taurus PT1911 with Heine night sights (a great entry level 1911 at a great price) or a Savage FP10. The FP10 is a GREAT platform to build a true sniper rifle from. The only Problem is the gun costs around $500 but by the time I buy the glass, rings, stock, new bolt, ect I will easily spend $2gs on top of the price of the rifle! Those FPs are ACCURATE and 600yard shots from the factory should group around 1MOA!!!

SemperFish
05-15-2008, 11:29 AM
Yeah, the peoples republic of california likes to regulate everything! FP10s are awesome. USMC sniper rifles (M40) are customized Remmington 700s. They are not the best platform to start off of but considerring the quantities and customizations its a great end product. Bottomline though is the operator, the snipers I've worked with are top notch, way better than me. I think the hardest thing to shoot is a M203, they ought to do something to make that a little more intuitive to shoot. I suck with a 203! That and replace that darn M9!

jcardona1
05-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Hey guys I was thinking of this Bushnell red dot. What you guys think about it?? It costs about $140. Its not an ACOG or EOtec but I cant pay that much for a scope! This looks like a decent alternative...

http://www.tactical-store.com/ts-bu-rs-730132p.html#

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/yhst-59525373201481_2001_445349465.jpg

scubasteve06
05-15-2008, 12:37 PM
I like it Jcar that would look pimp on the M4!!!

scubasteve06
05-15-2008, 12:38 PM
We do get to see what they were meant to do too! - without going to jail! Ive fired everything at the battalion level down, excepth the javellin. but id still like the sexy mods!

See, you jarheads get to have all the fun...;):)

jcardona1
05-15-2008, 12:47 PM
I like it Jcar that would look pimp on the M4!!!
Yeah I like it cause its made to look like the ACOGs. And its a Bushnell so Im sure its better than the chinaman FAKEogs and CHEAPotecs on ebay :ROFL:

crashinc25
05-15-2008, 1:04 PM
Sweet man. A working showpiece.

JD7.62
05-15-2008, 1:09 PM
Yeah, the peoples republic of california likes to regulate everything! FP10s are awesome. USMC sniper rifles (M40) are customized Remmington 700s. They are not the best platform to start off of but considerring the quantities and customizations its a great end product. Bottomline though is the operator, the snipers I've worked with are top notch, way better than me. I think the hardest thing to shoot is a M203, they ought to do something to make that a little more intuitive to shoot. I suck with a 203! That and replace that darn M9!

The Remmy 700s are great but just hella expensive to start with and the FP10 will STILL give it a run for its money! I do agree about that it is the operator. I dont think I could ever do the calculations in my head that a "real" marksman could.

The good thing about the M203 is, as long as you are close, a 40mm grenade can get the job done!

I do agree about the M9. Dont get me wrong it is a great pistol and I love Berrettas but just not something I would want in combat. I heard the switch from the M1911 to the M9 was because of the increase of women in the millitary that cant handle the .45ACP round. I really think the millitary should look into a pistol chambered in .40SW, it has more knock down power then a 9mm and not too much recoil. Hell being shot by a 9mm ball round does very little unless the enemy is hit in the heart/lungs or head. Anywhere else and the enemy is still shooting at you!

JC, a used Eotech isnt that much more, but in all reality, since you are in commiefornia and you have a crap mag restriction, the rifle would be pretty much useless in a situation were youd really want to depend on a quality optic. Go ahead and get a fake ACOG since it will be mostly for looks anyhow.

jcardona1
05-15-2008, 1:18 PM
Why do you think it'd be useless JD? I mean yeah 30 rounds compared to 10 rounds is a big difference but its still 10 rounds!

scubasteve06
05-15-2008, 2:01 PM
Bushnell is a good name scope they are at least a name that most people that don't know much about guns actually know. JD7 I have to agree although on future weapons the I.A.R. infantry assault rifle has a new fully automatic spring design that is technically based off of a cantilever system. It reduces recoil greatly allowing much of the force of the stock to be transferred over a much greater surface area. It also shoots .45ACP bullets too. I don't think they are in issue to us "civilians", bad firepower nonetheless. You said you have a 1911 model? I absolutely love the platform my Colt Gold Cup is built on, because its foundation is a 1911 but everything else is all made to meet cup shooters specifications. But I have to say a .40S&W round is one of the most reasonable bigger higher impact rounds to shoot.

SemperFish
05-15-2008, 7:10 PM
The thing I really didnt like about the M9 in Iraq was that the open slide just gets full of dirt. I was constantly cleaning it. For all the complaints about the 9mm round though, it put a guy down with one shot. I was actually surprised.
Go with the bushnell, its not crap and it works. put the money you save into ammo!

JD7.62
05-16-2008, 9:15 AM
Why do you think it'd be useless JD? I mean yeah 30 rounds compared to 10 rounds is a big difference but its still 10 rounds!

In a situation where a rifle like that would be needed (say LA bank robbery type scenario...yeah I know rare but...) 10rounds with a hella slow mag change is nothing Id like to depend on! Hell I get angry at how fast/easily you can burn through 30 round mags at the range! I guess the upside is, youll save a ton of $$$ on ammo!

Its kind of like the 9mm vs (insert higher powered round here) debate. Sure the minuscule .22LR round has killed more peeple in the U.S. then any round, but that sure doesnt mean I would ever carry it to protect my own!

scubasteve06
05-16-2008, 9:19 AM
Then again you bump that .22 caliber up to a .223 caliber and now your chopping down stationary targets at 3000 fps or more if your using ballistic tipped or teflon tipped rounds, thats about 3x faster than a .22 caliber round travels.

JD7.62
05-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Then again you bump that .22 caliber up to a .223 caliber and now your chopping down stationary targets at 3000 fps or more if your using ballistic tipped or teflon tipped rounds, thats about 3x faster than a .22 caliber round travels.

:irked: :nilly: :irked:

You're watching too many movies! :ROFL: A "teflon tipped" round is nothing more then a made up term by libtards to scare the sheep into compliance.

Plus there are several .22 caliber bullets like the 22-250 and the 22-06. Im talking about the .22LR. There are even smaller more devastating rounds like the .17HMR.

scubasteve06
05-16-2008, 10:34 AM
What you mean these?:nilly::screwy:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM257-57769-67.html Ballistic tip I have 20 rounds of these in my clip right now....

JD7.62
05-16-2008, 10:50 AM
LoL!!

Spend the extra money on plastic if you want. While youre at it, spray some teflon on them to make them uber duber lethal!

BTW, its called a magazine!!

JC, for your next build you should seriously consider the Savage 10FP. With the money you have dropped into this build, you could have you an EXCELLENT rifle that you could actually use to its...err...your...full potential.

Also, if you like tinkering and re-doing wood and stuff get your Curio&Relic liscense and you can have C&R guns shipped to your door! I love taking an old rifle and making it beautiful again. Besides, to me, a real gun should have wood on it! Another bonus is that many many C&Rs are cheap!

scubasteve06
05-16-2008, 11:05 AM
I know what the technical term for a clip is...thanks for the lesson, but I'll still stick to my guns thanks for the insight.

NilePufferFanatic
05-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Nice flash guard. Very agressive looking.

SemperFish
05-16-2008, 11:17 AM
For all the talk I cant think of a realistic scenario where any of us is going to need to start swapping magazines and tactically engaging targets at home. 30rd, 10rd doesnt matter much inside the house or at the range.
And besides, the real time consuming part is filling the mags, not inserting them. You can swap out mags in just a couple seconds without even going empty.

scubasteve06
05-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Only time I could see an extra mag useful is with a handgun and someone trying to break and enter my residence.

jcardona1
05-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks JD, I'll look into that savage for my next build. Wont be for a while though :nilly:

and with the mag capacity, i guess i'm so used the 10 round limit here in CA that i really dont know what its like to have more haha, sad! i built this gun for plinking, close range varmint hunting, and just to have fun with.

when it comes to home defense, im not gonna grab the .223. im gonna go for the Remington 870 thats loaded with 3" magnum 00 buckshots! now thats a home defense weapon. up next would be the .45, and last would be the .223. i think its too small of round to use for home protection

JD7.62
05-16-2008, 11:31 AM
For all the talk I cant think of a realistic scenario where any of us is going to need to start swapping magazines and tactically engaging targets at home. 30rd, 10rd doesnt matter much inside the house or at the range.
And besides, the real time consuming part is filling the mags, not inserting them. You can swap out mags in just a couple seconds without even going empty.

His rifle doesnt accept magazine like other Stoners. You have to use a tool to release the magazine...that is time consuming!

And in ANY event rather it be a home invasion (wouldnt pick up the AR anyhow) or zombie invasion, a rifle that restricts me to just ten rounds and hellaciously long mag change just isnt going to cut it. Even if only one or better yet, no rounds were needed. I guess I just go by; better to have it and not need it then neet it and not have it!

I can see that at the range it would be ok, but his rifle isnt meant for slow aimed shots where ten rounds would be fine/fun to have. He couldnt even participate in a three gun match. I'm not saying its his fault and he created one hell of a beautiful rifle considering the BS laws he had to work around. I am just saying its not too practical...if that is what he wanted it to be...and I dont think he did. That brings us back to my original suggestion of an ACOG clone just for looks. Make sense?

scubasteve06
05-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks JD, I'll look into that savage for my next build. Wont be for a while though :nilly:

and with the mag capacity, i guess i'm so used the 10 round limit here in CA that i really dont know what its like to have more haha, sad! i built this gun for plinking, close range varmint hunting, and just to have fun with.

when it comes to home defense, im not gonna grab the .223. im gonna go for the Remington 870 thats loaded with 3" magnum 00 buckshots! now thats a home defense weapon. up next would be the .45, and last would be the .223. i think its too small of round to use for home protection

Makes me miss my Mossberg 20 gauge, if I had a choice though I would grab the guage and tuck the .45 in my waistband.:naughty:

JD7.62
05-16-2008, 11:34 AM

The one good thing about quality firearms is, if you take care of them, chances are you wont lose any money on them if you have to sell. Thats what I keep telling myself anyway!

Can you guys have shotguns with detachable mags? If so check out the Saiga-12 = BAD ASS! Its THE perfect overall home defense weapon IMO.

Imagine an AK with a 10 round detachable mag full of 12guage shells...that is litterally what it is!

jcardona1
05-16-2008, 11:44 AM
The one good thing about quality firearms is, if you take care of them, chances are you wont lose any money on them if you have to sell. Thats what I keep telling myself anyway!

Can you guys have shotguns with detachable mags? If so check out the Saiga-12 = BAD ASS! Its THE perfect overall home defense weapon IMO.

Imagine an AK with a 10 round detachable mag full of 12guage shells...that is litterally what it is!
Yeah the Saigas are awesome! They're semi-auto right? I dont think that would be legal because its semi-auto, same basic concept (under the eye of the law) as the M4. The good 'ol pump action will have to do.

And what I like about the M4, is that the mag lock is not a permanent modification. It can be changed in about 3 minutes. So if i ever move out of state, or if CA becomes a free state, I can have a fully functioning M4!!

And, there are a few tricks with that I have with the mag lock and high-cap magazines. Of course, I'm not gonna talk about that on a public forum

SemperFish
05-16-2008, 12:00 PM
Handgun or shotgun definately a beter choice for home defense. A 223 round will get your neighbors too. Then again...if youdont like your neighbors....? But mag capacity in a home situation I think is highly over rated. My home defense gun is a browning hi-power with glaser slugs. I taught my wife that if she has to swap mags to defend the house she is in waaay over her head and needs to flee. Then again, we're not expecting a squad rush on the house. Dollars to donuts after the first couple shots the burglars will be dead or on the run.

jcardona1
05-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Handgun or shotgun definately a beter choice for home defense. A 223 round will get your neighbors too. Then again...if youdont like your neighbors....? But mag capacity in a home situation I think is highly over rated. My home defense gun is a browning hi-power with glaser slugs. I taught my wife that if she has to swap mags to defend the house she is in waaay over her head and needs to flee. Then again, we're not expecting a squad rush on the house. Dollars to donuts after the first couple shots the burglars will be dead or on the run.

thats a good point, my shotgun holds 8 rounds total (1 in the chamber) and i think thats plenty. but then again, a good friend of mine was victim of a serious home invasion attempt a few years ago. it was him and his dad against 6~7 bad guys, all armed and needless to say they went through several dozen rounds and mags. 3 of the bad guys were hit and later arrested at the hospital. all were later caught and still in prison.

there is no such thing as over-prepared when it comes to home protection

scubasteve06
05-16-2008, 12:12 PM
thats a good point, my shotgun holds 8 rounds total (1 in the chamber) and i think thats plenty. but then again, a good friend of mine was victim of a serious home invasion attempt a few years ago. it was him and his dad against 6~7 bad guys, all armed and needless to say they went through several dozen rounds and mags. 3 of the bad guys were hit and later arrested at the hospital. all were later caught and still in prison.

there is no such thing as over-prepared when it comes to home protection

I've had the same thing happen to my buddy, mom, sister, and sister's baby. They are all in prison (the only reason I am even bringing it up) he woke up with his .45 to his head...needless to say I always kept telling him he needed to lock his door and not sleep so hard. They got in without breaking and entering just opened the door casually walked in to his room picked his handgun off the bed that he was laying on and woke him up with it. As you said jose, no such thing as over prepared in my book.

jcardona1
05-16-2008, 12:15 PM
sorry to hear that man! its a scary thing, and its reality. a lot of people like to think that it will never happen to them but in this world, you cant be so sure and you need to be ready. i tend to be a heavy sleeper as well, so i keep the bedroom door locked to give me a few extra seconds to react just in case...

Polypterus
05-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Also, if you like tinkering and re-doing wood and stuff get your Curio&Relic liscense and you can have C&R guns shipped to your door! I love taking an old rifle and making it beautiful again. Besides, to me, a real gun should have wood on it! Another bonus is that many many C&Rs are cheap!

You just know I'm going to yell at you now right?
Be careful about what C&R you tinker with..Some of those $59.95 specials are worth $500 to $600 (beat up but original) to a fool like me if I need it as an example in the collection.. Mess it up and it is a hunk of metal and wood worth 10.00 and one very dirty word filled rant...

Oh yeah nice M-4 BTW...

JD7.62
05-16-2008, 12:41 PM
You just know I'm going to yell at you now right?
Be careful about what C&R you tinker with..Some of those $59.95 specials are worth $500 to $600 (beat up but original) to a fool like me if I need it as an example in the collection.. Mess it up and it is a hunk of metal and wood worth 10.00 and one very dirty word filled rant...

Oh yeah nice M-4 BTW...

No bubba here!

Just a good rinse to remove the cosmo and a gentle rub down of the stock with some tung oil wont hurt...

I can smell that wonderous aroma right now!

SemperFish
05-16-2008, 1:58 PM
Sorry to hear about those situations! Certainly bad things are sure to happen, too many bad guys out there. Given the means and the circumstances you may have to make a stand and its good to be ready. I might fight it out in such a situation but I want my wife and in-laws to get out. I think too I might even slip out the back window and re-engage the bad guys from outside. I dont know if the law would protect me in that case but Its more tactically sound than shooting back and forth down a hallway.
Hopefully you never have to use those sweet weapons to protect your family.

scubasteve06
05-16-2008, 2:00 PM
Yes I certainly hope I never have to either, but you just can't be too safe nowadays.

Polypterus
05-16-2008, 4:21 PM
No bubba here!

Just a good rinse to remove the cosmo and a gentle rub down of the stock with some tung oil wont hurt...

I can smell that wonderous aroma right now!

I figured that from you but thought I'd stress it again..

Bout to get the water boiling and the steam cleaner out myself to decoat a nice good cosmo encrusted DDR Mosin straight from Croatia with love.... :)

Ahhhh...the pleasures of C&R

AttackFish
05-16-2008, 4:28 PM
Hey guys. Check out my new pistol!

scubasteve06
05-16-2008, 4:31 PM
Old School meets New school.

Polypterus
05-16-2008, 4:44 PM
Is that thing Cali legal ?.....Never mind likely not...

jcardona1
05-16-2008, 5:16 PM
lol what the heck is that thing!!??

JD7.62
05-16-2008, 8:10 PM
I figured that from you but thought I'd stress it again..

Bout to get the water boiling and the steam cleaner out myself to decoat a nice good cosmo encrusted DDR Mosin straight from Croatia with love.... :)

Ahhhh...the pleasures of C&R

Do you have your C&R or do you buy them from an FFL dealer?

I have been thinking about getting a makarov (not sure from what country). Do you have any suggestions? (JC sorry to hijack! but I think they are Cali legal too so you may be interested!)

Polypterus
05-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Do you have your C&R or do you buy them from an FFL dealer?

I have been thinking about getting a makarov (not sure from what country). Do you have any suggestions? (JC sorry to hijack! but I think they are Cali legal too so you may be interested!)

I have a C&R but have good relations with a few FFL dealers so I tend to get firearms using a bit of each. A good small Gun shop is kind of like a Good small local fish store.. Hard to find and if you do have one it is good to support them.

I'm not a huge fan of the Makarov 9x18 but I do have a 1978 Russian Ishvesk PM. It shoots like crap and if it hits something at 15 yards it is rather remarkable.. The best PM type Makarov I have fired was an East German and I kick myself for not picking that gun up. Of all of them (Russian, Bulgarian, DDR or Chinese) I would go for the East german. These can be identified by having a Diamond with a circle in it and often "Ernst Thaelmann" is stamped on them. These are very well made and actually have some accuracy to them outside of 25 feet.

Of the other 9x18 pistols stay away from the FEG PA63 these are junk. The Baikal IJ-70 is pretty nice and close to a PM in construction with some modifications I.E. rear adjustable site, Hi-cap version (If you call adding two rounds Hi cap) both the 380 and 9x18 are worthwhile IMO and not awful. I have only once looked at a Polish P-64 and never looked at the P-83 so I'm not sure about these..

nativelover
05-20-2008, 3:17 AM
heres mine:headbang2

jcardona1
05-21-2008, 11:25 AM
very nice collection nativelover. are those high-cap mags?

nativelover
05-21-2008, 10:26 PM
very nice collection nativelover. are those high-cap mags?

uhh. maybe. :)

ya, 30 rd. clips. only fill it to 20 but mostly 10 rds.

ya i know my stuffs illegal... now. but they are registerd and purchased way before the laws went into effect and they havn't come knocking on my door.

bigfishrcool1193
05-21-2008, 10:34 PM
niccccccccccceeeeeeeeee

jcardona1
05-22-2008, 12:25 AM
uhh. maybe. :)

ya, 30 rd. clips. only fill it to 20 but mostly 10 rds.

ya i know my stuffs illegal... now. but they are registerd and purchased way before the laws went into effect and they havn't come knocking on my door.
awesome! if its registered and those are pre-ban mags, then youre all good!!! i wish i would have been of legal age to buy some before the ban!

Sic_Maggot13
05-22-2008, 12:29 AM
omg i want one

Chris_A
05-22-2008, 1:29 AM
Very nice stuff! Little surprised though... nothing form 1?;) That would be an amazing upgrade to the M4. I can pm a link to anyone interested. Don't really want to post it, too much of a stigma associated with form 1 parts.

AttackFish
05-22-2008, 1:39 AM
Pretty off topic, but Im watching CNN right now, and they're argueing about shortened AR's.
Saying "WHY WOULD YOU NEED AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON"
It pisses me off because not every single AR is automatic.

Freaking idiots.

jcardona1
05-22-2008, 3:08 PM
This will be a thread for all gun lovers, owners, and 2nd amendment supporters!!! Feel free to post any and all things gun related. If your against gun ownership, please do not trash this thread, thanks! :cheers:

P.S. This will be merged w/ my other gun thread shortly...

NilePufferFanatic
05-22-2008, 3:22 PM
Hey jcardona1, how would you rate your XD-45? I have been eyeballing that pistol for a while now. I am just curious about your impressions and/or comparisons to other 45's that you didn't get.

jcardona1
05-22-2008, 3:26 PM
i love it, and i wouldnt go any other route. i was in the market for a polymer frame gun, and i just fell in love with this gun. a lot of people like glocks because of their rugged reliability, but i just dont like holding one. i dont like the finish on the slide and it feels like im holding a piece of lumber.

the XD really fits your hand well and recoil is not bad at all for a .45 i know a few people dont like them because of the extra grip safety they have. my buddy is in law enforcement and he wants a gun he can shoot under any circumstances w/o needing a full grip. understandable, but its not that big of a deal for me!

have you seen and held an XD yet? im sure you'll like it

rmorse
05-22-2008, 3:38 PM
I have a .22 Thats it =(

stickman
05-22-2008, 3:42 PM
ive really gotten into hunting and guns in the last few years. long guns and shotguns only though, as pistols bring alot of red tape and restrictions here,but maybe in the future...... my latest purchase was a left hand model 70 in 7mm. mag. awesome gun.

dragonfish
05-22-2008, 3:44 PM
Ruger .357 w/6 inch barrel
S&W .357 w/4 inch barrel
Ruger P95 .45
Sig .32

jcardona1
05-22-2008, 4:42 PM
nice! anybody got pics?

dragonfish
05-22-2008, 5:49 PM
nice! anybody got pics?

After pics of your last project? That would be like posting a pic of your new feeder comet after someone showed their prize winning koi.

BigJ
05-22-2008, 6:24 PM
H-K 45, Ruger 357, Jennings 9MM, Desert Eagle 50 cal, Smith and Wesson 357, thats some of my pistols.

Fish on Fire
05-22-2008, 6:33 PM
All I got is a .22 semi-auto rifle (can't recall the brand, but I got it from my dad), 30-30 Remmington, 12 gauge Remmington Pump Shotgun, and 20 gauge Remmington Pump-action shot gun. Haven't gone hunting for several years though, been too busy with other stuff.

dragonfish
05-22-2008, 6:34 PM
H-K 45, Ruger 357, Jennings 9MM, Desert Eagle 50 cal, Smith and Wesson 357, thats some of my pistols.

What's the matter, afraid of anything with a little size to it?:ROFL:

jcardona1
05-22-2008, 6:42 PM
After pics of your last project? That would be like posting a pic of your new feeder comet after someone showed their prize winning koi.
oh come on no need to be shy! they just guns!!!

pwmin
05-22-2008, 7:37 PM
waiting on my CCW permit. I really want a Kimber .45

Gr8KarmaSF
05-22-2008, 7:37 PM
bump for a merge!

dragonfish
05-22-2008, 7:45 PM
Here's one

Gr8KarmaSF
05-22-2008, 8:11 PM
Bump 4 a title change!

Vicious_Fish
05-22-2008, 8:29 PM
My other Bushmaster XM15 A2.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/Bushmaster-XM-15_2.gif
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/Bushmaster-XM-15.gif
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/Bushmaster-XM-15_3.gif

nativelover
05-22-2008, 9:46 PM
me shooting buddies Remington 270 pump action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db8RhuLjkBc

jcardona1
05-23-2008, 12:22 AM
Here's one

dude thats awesome!! i dont have any revolvers but id live to get the chance to shoot the S@W .500 :headbang2

Bump 4 a title change!

Thanks karma, your GR8!!!

My other Bushmaster XM15 A2.

very nice! what kind of scope is that?

jcardona1
05-23-2008, 12:34 AM
just got two of these in today, the Magpul PMag!!! awesome magazine, way better than the basic metal ones. too bad its the neutered CA version :cry:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/DSC06346.jpg

koop171
05-23-2008, 12:41 AM
I picked up a couple of used 30rnd mags at a local gun show a couple of moths ago. and now I need more. I got a 1000rnd case of ammo and I need more mags for them.

I love getting new mags and breaking them down to clean them. I am thinking of getting new followers for mine some of the nice magpul self leveling ones

koop171
05-23-2008, 12:42 AM
Cali has a 10 or 5 rnd cap on there mags?

nativelover
05-23-2008, 12:44 AM
we have tracers...

oops! did i say that?

you should see the rounds we have hidden away.

jcardona1
05-23-2008, 12:46 AM
I picked up a couple of used 30rnd mags at a local gun show a couple of moths ago. and now I need more. I got a 1000rnd case of ammo and I need more mags for them.

I love getting new mags and breaking them down to clean them. I am thinking of getting new followers for mine some of the nice magpul self leveling ones

damn 1k rounds!!! ready for the zombies! where do you buy your ammo in bulk?

Cali has a 10 or 5 rnd cap on there mags?

10 round max

we have tracers...

oops! did i say that?

you should see the rounds we have hidden away.

hey tracers arent illegal in CA or are they? i want sum!!!!!!!! :headbang2

koop171
05-23-2008, 12:47 AM
I am looking into tracers and incindary rounds I allready have some "penatrator" rounds (not armor piercing) But they just cost somuch last time I looked it was like 60$ or so for 20 rounds

koop171
05-23-2008, 12:50 AM
1000 rounds was HARD AS HELL to get ahold of. I found a local gun store that had some after looking for a couple of months and having some on back order with cabelas. I cancelled the order with cabelas and went to pick up my case at the gun store. When I was there I asked how the hell they even had cases left b/c I couldn't find that many in one place even on the internet. The guy told me that they had bought a crap load of cases back when they were cheep and they bought to many and never sold them out. I got lucky I guess. Ill be back in a min ill take a pic lol

P.S 1000 rounds cost me 446 even after taxes

nativelover
05-23-2008, 12:53 AM
hey tracers arent illegal in CA or are they? i want sum!!!!!!!! :headbang2

i think so... i know the Teflons are for sure.

ozz465
05-23-2008, 1:03 AM
Damm guys very nice pics. Im thinking about purchasing a weapon for home defense . anyone recommend a good one ? with pics/prices. as i have no real experience with guns cept a .22 from back in my teenage days.

koop171
05-23-2008, 1:04 AM
this is the 1000 rounds I bought. each box hold 50 rounds. each stripper clip holds ten and each mag has 30 in it now and there is two more mags a 30 and a 20 in the gun case with the gun.

If you own a AR, stripper clips (some call the zipper clips) are mandatory. and they are not that expensive. like 100 of them for 10 bucks but you have to buy the mag. adaptor and its like 7 bucks I think. but it make loading the mags soooooooooo easy

koop171
05-23-2008, 1:04 AM
Damm guys very nice pics. Im thinking about purchasing a weapon for home defense . anyone recommend a good one ? with pics/prices. as i have no real experience with guns cept a .22 from back in my teenage days.

Wanna see a sweet little .22 walther pistol?

nativelover
05-23-2008, 1:09 AM
Mossburg 12 gauge shotgun with folding stock. looking at around $800 + $50-$200 for stock. Amo is cheap and you dont have to be accurate.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i214/katguy/388360-R1-004-0A_002.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i214/katguy/388360-R1-002-00A_001.jpg

jcardona1
05-23-2008, 1:33 AM
yeah i also recommend a shotgun for home defense. i however, really like the remington 870, here's mine

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/0504081302a.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC05777a.jpg

jcardona1
05-23-2008, 1:34 AM
damn koop thats quite a collection of ammo! i really need to do that and be ready for WWIII or return of the dead

koop171
05-23-2008, 1:37 AM
lol lets just say I hate buying ammo so I buy like once a year in bulk

koop171
05-23-2008, 1:38 AM
with this war the prices are changing so often for the worse I buy bulk I think you can even touch 1000 rounds for 500 bucks now

Chris_A
05-23-2008, 2:27 AM
I am looking into tracers and incindary rounds I allready have some "penatrator" rounds (not armor piercing) But they just cost somuch last time I looked it was like 60$ or so for 20 rounds

That isn't cheap for sure.

What really isn't cheap is the .50 BMG rounds we're making at work. The gun shop who made the order is selling just the bullet for $5 ea to reloaders. The thing I can't wrap my brain around is the .50 cal club out here is paying it with smiles on their faces. :screwy: I like big bore s**t but how do you feed that beast! We're making an order of 2000 pieces thats $10,000 of retail stock for the gun shop! I'll try to post a pic of the practice piece we made, for now it should be my avitar. (still kinda new to this:)) Would do it now but I'm way to tired to figure it out, tomorrow after work.

Chris

ps; really... nothing form 1? Come on! I'm trying to live vicariously through all you lucky americans:D! I can't have one up here:(. (Canada)

JD7.62
05-23-2008, 9:26 AM
1,000 rounds?! lol that is nothing.

Back when a case (1,000rnds) was around $90 Id go through that in a day! My neighbor has probably 100,000K rounds stashed for a rainy day. I hate to say it, but if the SHTF the guys with the most ammo and prettiest women are going to be doing better then the ones that dont!

Once, I got pulled over with 2K rounds of ammo and two AKMs in my car, Im glad I live in KY!

Vicious_Fish
05-23-2008, 9:53 AM
very nice! what kind of scope is that?

It's a cheap NcStar 3-9x24. I'm saving up for a nice ATN 5x33L. :drool:

Nice ammo selection guys. I should take a picture of my wall of ammo. :D

slowef
05-23-2008, 10:34 AM
Im sure you guys have seen the AA-12 right? Probably the nastiest shotgun ive ever seen. Check youtube for that and also try FMG9, its a little nasty thing Magpul made. Enjoy.

jcardona1
05-23-2008, 11:15 AM
1,000 rounds?! lol that is nothing.

Back when a case (1,000rnds) was around $90 Id go through that in a day! My neighbor has probably 100,000K rounds stashed for a rainy day. I hate to say it, but if the SHTF the guys with the most ammo and prettiest women are going to be doing better then the ones that dont!

Once, I got pulled over with 2K rounds of ammo and two AKMs in my car, Im glad I live in KY!

yup, very true. i really need to start stock piling, i wish i would have started years ago

jcardona1
05-23-2008, 7:07 PM
this thread needs some more pics!!!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC04177.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC04381.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC04184.jpg

Vicious_Fish
05-23-2008, 9:08 PM
this thread needs some more pics!!!

Sounds good to me. A few pics of some of the "kids".

S&W Model 28 .357 Magnum
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/SW-Model-28_357-Mag_.gif

DSA SA-58
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/DSA-SA58.gif

H&K 91
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/HK-91.gif

Romanian AK-47
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/Romanian-AKM.gif

Winchester Model 70
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/Model-70.gif

Ruger MKII
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/Ruger-MKII.gif

59/66 Yugo SKS
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/The_Interloper/59_66-Yugo-SKS.gif

morganj157
05-23-2008, 9:22 PM
thats a beautiful gun

pwmin
05-24-2008, 12:29 AM
:headbang2 I just got my CCW permit today! :headbang2:headbang2

koop171
05-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Hey vicious fish. That romanian AK any good? I have heard those guns are cheep POS. You like it ?

koop171
05-24-2008, 12:44 AM
My sister won a roussie (spelling) stub nosed .357 last year that thing sucks to shoot. its not the recoil its the grip. Its really rough its like putting a piece of sand paper in between your hand and the gun then shooting it. Now my moms taurus .357 tracker. thats a sweet shooting gun

Vicious_Fish
05-24-2008, 1:32 AM
Hey vicious fish. That romanian AK any good? I have heard those guns are cheep POS. You like it ?

No, it's a well made gun. The Romanian SAR 1 (what I have) is a much better made rifle then the Romanian WSAR 10 which I think you are referring to.

koop171
05-24-2008, 1:50 AM
I know that dunhams sporting good store sells the romanian ones but I heardd they were crap so I didn't even look into which ones they carried or both. ill have to look now. they still shot the 7.62x39(?) right ? the standard AK round

Polypterus
05-24-2008, 8:44 AM
No, it's a well made gun. The Romanian SAR 1 (what I have) is a much better made rifle then the Romanian WSAR 10 which I think you are referring to.

Some of the Wsar-10 are not that bad. mileage will vary however from gun to gun. Some are total POS others are actually well made. As with any mass produced rifle you have to be picky about which one you buy and know what to look for in a good one. Scope mount on them however I believe to be a inside joke by Cugir....Even with a scope these damn things could not hit a barn if you where inside it...

SAR is a superior rifle all around though and is about as close to an actual AKM made with Soviet tolerances and equipment you can get. This really does not mean it shoots better (compared to some other manufacturers both foreign and domestic) It is just better built with better quality..

In any case if you want an accurate AK type go with an FPK (Romak-3 etc.), Sagia, AKT-98 (22lr) or one of the non-Romanian RPK models..

Polypterus
05-24-2008, 8:49 AM
I know that dunhams sporting good store sells the romanian ones but I heardd they were crap so I didn't even look into which ones they carried or both. ill have to look now. they still shot the 7.62x39(?) right ? the standard AK round

They have been made in 7.62x39, 5.45x39 and 223...

Vicious_Fish
05-24-2008, 11:30 AM

The ones sold at Dunham's are the WSAR 10's.

JD7.62
05-24-2008, 4:05 PM
Ive had an SAR-1 (7.62) and SAR-3 (5.56) and loved them both. The SAR-3 was a DREAM to shoot, the only rifle I regretted selling . :(

jbs715
05-24-2008, 4:07 PM
what is it a 3 round burst

Vicious_Fish
05-24-2008, 4:49 PM
Ive had an SAR-1 (7.62) and SAR-3 (5.56) and loved them both. The SAR-3 was a DREAM to shoot, the only rifle I regretted selling . :(

An SAR 3 is definitely on my list of rifles to get!

Angler
05-24-2008, 4:54 PM
I have a Glock 22 (40 caliber) and a Benelli 12 gauge.

JD7.62
05-24-2008, 8:49 PM
An SAR 3 is definitely on my list of rifles to get!

It was great firing rifle and "meter of bad guy" accurate. Even better it was cheap to feed as it gobbled up all the steel cased 5.56 I threw at it.

I had her set up as a Romanian AIM with a forward pistol grip lower HG, bakelite upper handguard, and wire folding stock. I also had a scope mount with a cheapo red-dot. Very fun gun to shoot. I could easily clear a 30 round mag in 3 seconds and still have a bit of control.

When you purchase your SAR-3 just make sure the hammer is hitting the bolt square and youre good to go!

Polypterus
05-24-2008, 9:13 PM
It was great firing rifle and "meter of bad guy" accurate. Even better it was cheap to feed as it gobbled up all the steel cased 5.56 I threw at it.

I had her set up as a Romanian AIM with a forward pistol grip lower HG, bakelite upper handguard, and wire folding stock. I also had a scope mount with a cheapo red-dot. Very fun gun to shoot. I could easily clear a 30 round mag in 3 seconds and still have a bit of control.

When you purchase your SAR-3 just make sure the hammer is hitting the bolt square and youre good to go!

i was pretty happy with the SAR-3 also and still own one but it is not really in my regular firing line. (Sorry I'm very purist and a bit of a fan of straight eastern rifles.. 223 is a bit disturbing to my poor soul) As far as my Romanians go I like my AKT, Sar-1 and just for kicks and giggles the WSAR-10/63..

I likely shoot my WSAR-10 more than any gun in my collection aside from a few Mosin rifles which I totally adore...

Polypterus
05-25-2008, 1:16 PM
Was just out at the range so thought I'd get some pics of the guns while cleaning them...In particular the Interesting Romanian AKT-98 which is a 22lr "training rifle".

The AKT-98 is made in the world famous Armamentos AK factory in Cugir Romania. (Other factory is CN Romarm which most exports are made) What it was made for and why really is a mystery but it is assumed to have been designed as a training rifle for some country wishing to lower ammo costs. Around 300 or so where imported into the US either as production over runs or as Guns not paid for by the country that contracted them. Later another series of 22lr Romanian AK's followed called the WSAR-22. These guns are NOT the same!!! Both manufacturing and base models are different. The AKT is built on the Md.86- 5.45 (or 223) receiver whereas the WSAR-22 is built on the Md.63- 7.62x39 reciever. Magazines are are also different and not interchangeable. The Magazines for the AKT where made off 20 round double stack steel 5.45 (or 223) The WSAR-22 stock is a single stack 7.62x39 10 round.

Magazines for the stock AKT-98 suck internally so I use modified East German
KK-MPi Mod.69 select fire AK training rifle Magazines. (interestingly the AKT has stamped KK-95 on it and this is presumed to be the actual model name)

Anyhow here are some pics with some comparisons to the Standard AKM (I.E. WSAR-10 /63)

I should note: The AKT despite being a 22lr is practically a short range sniper rifle this thing is extremely accurate even out to ranges a regular AK is useless. I have had 1 inch groups with the AKT out to 150 yards with iron sights and out to 200 using a PSOP 8x42 scope.

Polypterus
05-25-2008, 1:28 PM
Another fun gun..
M-44 Mosin carbine refurbished and used by East Germany. This gun came from Croatia and was originally owned by a former East German Border Guard who Defected to Yugoslavia back in the early 60's.

JD7.62
05-25-2008, 3:51 PM
Poly, when you selling me the AKT?! I sold all of my AKMs due to ammo prices....I just may be able to afford shooting that thing! Id trade you some fish for it! Also we will just ignore what country of origin that pistol grip is! ;)

Romania produced a .22LR bolt action trainer that I hear is suppose to be scary accurate. I remember seeing them years ago for $50 a pop but they seem to have dried up now.

Polypterus
05-25-2008, 4:31 PM
Poly, when you selling me the AKT?! I sold all of my AKMs due to ammo prices....I just may be able to afford shooting that thing! Id trade you some fish for it! Also we will just ignore what country of origin that pistol grip is! ;)

Romania produced a .22LR bolt action trainer that I hear is suppose to be scary accurate. I remember seeing them years ago for $50 a pop but they seem to have dried up now.

I'm not sellin that thing any time soon :)

Good news is that German sporting Guns (GSG) is coming out with a AK in 22 as well. Apparently even Kalashnikov himself approved of the design. http://www.impactguns.com/store/G2215AK47.html

If not familiar with GSG they are the ones that came out with the 22lr Mp-5 that has received excellent reviews. I'm very much waiting for this rifle and already have one reserved for when they become available.

I have one of the Romanian M-69 22lr rifles and it is very accurate. It is an excellent Rat gun. Another good 22lr training rifle is the Polish Wz-48 which uses Mosin sights and has a Mosin M-44 style stock.

Also we will just ignore what country of origin that pistol grip is! ;)
P.S...These are not covered under 922 at all so you can do all you want to them...No parts game required...

Polypterus
05-25-2008, 9:15 PM
P.S...These are not covered under 922 at all so you can do all you want to them...No parts game required...

Actually I just realized this should be clarified about the AKT and 922.. 922r does apply if you mess with the thing.. I.E. thread the barrel, add a 30 round mag or otherwise alter it beyond just furniture. as stock the gun complies with 922 and is importable as such. The stock, grip and handguard, even on the original import, was Romanian in origin and due to construction the rifle still has only 10 parts by changing out any particular piece of furniture. If you do mess with it to any significant degree it will throw it out of 922 compliance.

uwish
05-25-2008, 9:19 PM
good stuff guys.

I have two GLOCK's (17 and 20) and two shotguns and some plinkers (.22)

SemperFish
05-26-2008, 2:40 PM
Nice rifles Poly, but I gotta comment on the magazine taping. When you tape them inverted like that youre asking for alot of fouling problems - especially if you prone out and they eat dirt. If youre just table firing at the range I guess its not a worry, but Im officially against. Tape them with a spacer, both upright or get couplers.

jcardona1
05-27-2008, 7:30 PM
so i was planning on going to the outdoor range this weekend but the weather wasnt cooperating so i just went to a friends ranch to do some test fire with the M4. wasnt able to test the accuracy of the gun too well because of the location, but it seemed pretty accruate while shooting cans from about 20 yards.

i havent not messed with the adjustments on the sights yet. also, i just ordered the Bushnell Trophy red dot scope (730132P) but its on backorder.

Anybody got any good tips for adjusting the iron sights and red dot on my M4? I'm a little new when it comes to sights and optics for guns so any help would be appreciated. would a laser bore sighter be a good investment, or is that better left for high-powered scopes?

messed with the lighting/contrast of these two pics and i think they look cool...

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06391a.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06390a.jpg

SemperFish
05-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey, sweet pics. Looks like youre a lefty, that officially makes you evil - just kidding. BZO that bad boy from 10m from as stable a position as possible. 10m is ballistically the same as 300m on these rifles, thats why in the USMC we BZO at 10m before quallifying on range at 200, 300 and 500 meters. Obviously its alot easier to see what your rounds are doing at 10. Before you BZO get your front sight tip flush and get your rear sight set for 300 (what you set it at depends on your sighting system). You could get a mechanical zero with a laser boresight and all that fancy stuff but it still wont be the same as YOUR PERSONAL BZO. Everyones BZO will be different even with the same rifle. Once youve got that weapon BZOd leave that FST alone and adjust all your dope off the back end. If your groups are wide open dont do any adjustments until youre getting solid groups, then adjust to get that group where you want it. Dont adjust where youre aiming, keep sighting in on the center of your target and leave that kentucky windage for the hatfields and mccoys. Aim to center and adjust your group to your aim. Take your time and maintain your fundamentals - especially focussing on your front sight tip. Clear FST, blurry target.
BRASSS
Breathing
Relaxation
Aim - natural point of aim
Slow
Steady
Squeeze

Ill stop now before I bore you with stuff you may already know. If you want me to elaborate let me know.

pwmin
05-27-2008, 11:50 PM
woot, got my CCW permit on Friday!

koop171
05-28-2008, 12:38 AM
Hey, sweet pics. Looks like youre a lefty, that officially makes you evil - just kidding. BZO that bad boy from 10m from as stable a position as possible. 10m is ballistically the same as 300m on these rifles, thats why in the USMC we BZO at 10m before quallifying on range at 200, 300 and 500 meters. Obviously its alot easier to see what your rounds are doing at 10. Before you BZO get your front sight tip flush and get your rear sight set for 300 (what you set it at depends on your sighting system). You could get a mechanical zero with a laser boresight and all that fancy stuff but it still wont be the same as YOUR PERSONAL BZO. Everyones BZO will be different even with the same rifle. Once youve got that weapon BZOd leave that FST alone and adjust all your dope off the back end. If your groups are wide open dont do any adjustments until youre getting solid groups, then adjust to get that group where you want it. Dont adjust where youre aiming, keep sighting in on the center of your target and leave that kentucky windage for the hatfields and mccoys. Aim to center and adjust your group to your aim. Take your time and maintain your fundamentals - especially focussing on your front sight tip. Clear FST, blurry target.
BRASSS
Breathing
Relaxation
Slow
Steady
Squeeze

Ill stop now before I bore you with stuff you may already know. If you want me to elaborate let me know.

Incredibly informative.

And by the way JC you haven't got hit with any brass yet have ya. I myself am Left handed and I hate that damn little piece they put by the shell ejecter to protect the left handed ppl. I was shooting my M&P this weekend also. I have not got hit with brass yet But I don't care what most say. I think it will end up happening at least once. lol Damn right handed gun makers lol.

the best I did for sighting was I hit a brake cleaner can about about 30 yards right dead center of the can. It took me 5 shots but I got it. Now I need to get out to the range and get it sighted in for real.

Polypterus
05-28-2008, 9:12 AM
Nice rifles Poly, but I gotta comment on the magazine taping. When you tape them inverted like that youre asking for alot of fouling problems - especially if you prone out and they eat dirt. If youre just table firing at the range I guess its not a worry, but Im officially against. Tape them with a spacer, both upright or get couplers.

Taping of AK mags like this is a typical Eastern ersatz MOUT and IFV rig where suppression is key and Magazines go very fast. One additional trick was to place a couple strips of tape over the Magazine or to use one of those super rare caps. In normal operations you would only carry two mags like this the rest would be as usual. (although I have seen some nuts carry whole chest rigs with mags like this)

I really would not do this in other environments (or even with a different firearm) where diving into dirt and digging in would be called for. (For that matter I'd find something else than an AK, like a DM rifle or LMG)

One thing I can say for an AK though is it takes a ton of abuse before it fouls up, which is pretty unlike the M/AR series where doing something like this would make your rifle a fancy club after a few minutes..

SemperFish
05-28-2008, 10:17 AM
Yeah AKs are definately durable. I lube mine with the same grease i use on heavy equipment. In Iraq I was picking up AKs in horrible condition and they still fired. I was stripping some down to assemble one in "good" condition and started laughing at how bad they all were. Yet they still did the job.

JD7.62
05-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Damn, yall are making me miss my AKMs!

AKs and AKMs were my passion a few years back. I kick my self in the ass everytime I think about passing up on all the cheap AK parts kits. I mean there were genuine REAL Russian AK-47 kits (milled!), Hungarian AMD-63/5, Polish Tantals, Romanians (for like $75!), East Germans, Yugos....:nilly::nilly::nilly:

If I had bought them and just sat on them or built them up later, they would be worth a fortune!

Id love to build up an AK-101 clone or a nice AK-74 with a beautiful laminate stock and plum mags! :drool:

Damn why did I ever sell them?!?!?! This damn fish hobby is why! :nilly:

jcardona1
05-28-2008, 11:22 AM
BRASSS
Breathing
Relaxation
Slow
Steady
Squeeze

man that was a great writeup. a little over my head for the time being, but great info, thanks!!!!! :)

Incredibly informative.

And by the way JC you haven't got hit with any brass yet have ya. I myself am Left handed and I hate that damn little piece they put by the shell ejecter to protect the left handed ppl. I was shooting my M&P this weekend also. I have not got hit with brass yet But I don't care what most say. I think it will end up happening at least once. lol Damn right handed gun makers lol.

the best I did for sighting was I hit a brake cleaner can about about 30 yards right dead center of the can. It took me 5 shots but I got it. Now I need to get out to the range and get it sighted in for real.

sweet, us left handers are taking over!!!! :headbang2and no, i didnt get hit with any brass, actually it didnt even come close. ive read that some leftys get hit with brass, but after shooting my gun, i cant even see how thats possible.

i was actually considering buying the left handed upper made by Stag but decided not to so my weird right handed friends could shoot it too. oh well, im so used to right handed guns anyway!

koop171
05-28-2008, 12:12 PM
IDK what happened whn I was shooting this past weekend but one clip decided to eject the casings like 15 feet away from me and all the others would only go about 5-6 feet. If you ever find someone with a old AR watch yourself. lol I am not sure when they started the left handed friendly ARs but i know there are some out there that are not left handed friendly

Adam-011
05-28-2008, 7:31 PM
Yeaaaaa. Ummm I will stick with a nice Regulare Semi-auto shot gun hunting/shoting clayss......

jcardona1
05-28-2008, 7:37 PM
BRASSS
Breathing
Relaxation
Slow
Steady
Squeeze

hey semper i have a few questions....

i spend some time looking into the BZO stuff and it always talks about guns with the rear sight on the carrying handle that have windage and elevation adjustments. what if my sight doesnt have an elevation adjustment, only windage? i have the A.R.M.S. #40L rear sight with windage only.

what is the process for getting this sight dialed in since the height is fixed? trial and error? should i just eyeball the aperature so it looks centered then try some shots at about 25 yards? would i even have to mess with the front sight?

thx for the help! :cheers:

JD7.62
05-28-2008, 10:15 PM
I dont have an AR FSB in front of me, but isnt the front post adjustable for elevation? If so, lower to raise the the POA and raise to lower...eh Im drunk so I could be way off!

SemperFish
05-28-2008, 11:23 PM
JDs correct. Front sight tip is elevation and down is up. With rear sights that adjust for elevation and windage you leave the front sight tip alone once youre zeroed. In your case I guess you might have to adjust it. Get the base of the FST flush and then keep track of how many clicks one way or the other you adjust it for various ranges. If you dont keep track it will get real easy to lose track.
As for the rear sight get it as centered as possible and then adjust it for your groups. Aim center of target and get a few rounds in a tight group. If it is left or right of center then adjust your windage accordingly. Remember, if their not tight groups you need to tighten up your shooting fundamentals. Zeroing a scatter is not zeroing at all.
You using a sling or bench rest or just free gunning it? Get that weapon stable.

Polypterus
05-28-2008, 11:48 PM
Damn, yall are making me miss my AKMs!

AKs and AKMs were my passion a few years back. I kick my self in the ass everytime I think about passing up on all the cheap AK parts kits. I mean there were genuine REAL Russian AK-47 kits (milled!), Hungarian AMD-63/5, Polish Tantals, Romanians (for like $75!), East Germans, Yugos....:nilly::nilly::nilly:

If I had bought them and just sat on them or built them up later, they would be worth a fortune!

Id love to build up an AK-101 clone or a nice AK-74 with a beautiful laminate stock and plum mags! :drool:

Damn why did I ever sell them?!?!?! This damn fish hobby is why! :nilly:

Yep you should have picked up those kits... Now they cannot be imported with the barrel which just really messed things up.. I have a couple 74's (east german and Bulgarian) a couple Russian AKM (Isreali captures), some Zavasta M-72, M-70 b-1 and B-2 and a few East german AKM and RPK tucked away.. I just picked up a Romanian PKM set dirt cheap and am itching to get this this built on a semi auto receiver..

My goal in life right now however is to somehow get an AN-94... :D
http://snowflakesinhell.com/blogpics/an94.jpg

One thing I can say is the Damn fish hobby has never got in the way of obtaining a good gun... I'll drop 2,000 on a gun way before doing so for a fish that could die in two weeks..

jcardona1
05-29-2008, 1:15 AM
Thanks guys thats what i figured. and yeah, my front sight is adjustable. as far as sighting the gun in, i havent really done that yet but i will prob be using a bench rest at my local range. thanks for the input.

another question, anybody know of a good source to buy bulk .223 ammo? im looking to buy about 1000 rounds and id like to spend about $270~330 for some decent quality ammo. it will basically be for plinking, having fun, and maybe a little varmint hunting so i dont need intense accuracy. any pointers?

JD7.62
05-29-2008, 9:06 AM
If you can find a case of 5.56 in that price range you are doing good!

Does your AR eat steel cased ammo? If so try wolf, it is the cheapest there is but not all ARs will feed it. Does your lower have dual feed ramps like an M4 should?

Poly, if you want to unload a kit cheap let me know! hehe BTW, didnt centerfiresystems.com have AN-94 kits not too long ago? They are about an hour from me.

jcardona1
05-29-2008, 11:12 AM
actually, ive seen 1000 rounds for cheaper than that. the brands are Silver Bear and Brown Bear. ever heard of these? here's the link....

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/223.html

as far as wolf goes, i havent tried it through my gun yet. ive read a lot of bad stuff about wolf and how some uppers wont feed it well, but i guess i should try a box to see how it works. my uppers is made by CMMG. and yeah, i have the dual ramps on my gun...

koop171
05-29-2008, 11:26 AM
That is some cheep ammo but do they have any in stock? (i didn't go that far) And for steel cased ammo I won't shoot it through my AR I have heard way to may stories About it scratching receivers for me to want to shoot it no matter how cheep. I mean JC you got a SWEET gun I would hate to see you shoot a box of cheep and scratch the hell out of that gun. If you had a cheep AR or a used one you bought from a buddy or something thats cool but not in a custom gun and not one that it took over 1200 to build or buy.

jcardona1
05-29-2008, 11:42 AM
yeah thats true, im still not sure if i mess with steel cased ammo. but what part of the receiver would get scratched by a steel casing?

ive also seen some decent prices for good ammo here http://www.ammoman.com/index.htm i saw 1000 rounds of regular remington for about $380, and prices include shipping

JD7.62
05-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Im 90% positive the Silver Bear is steel cased ( I cant access that website from work), its a Russian ammo company like Wolf is.

Steel case wont scratch your rifle and worse then brass, and believe me you will get little scuffs on the case deflector but is what it is for. The worse the steel case stuff can do is not feed properly, but again some ARs feed just fine with it and some dont.

$380 is NOT cheap ammo! Of course the words cheap and ammo dont go together any more. :(

jcardona1
05-29-2008, 12:00 PM
yeah, i cant get on the site right now either, but i remember it looking something like the wolf ammo. it did say something along the lines of bi-metal casing, not sure what two metals they could be.

and i agree, $380 for a case works out to $0.38 per round. not much different then buy 50 boxes at walmart that comes out to about $0.43 per round. do you buy ammo in bulk JD?

JD7.62
05-29-2008, 12:06 PM
I dont shoot any more. I cant afford to.

I remember paying about 7.5-9cents/round for 7.62x39 and anywhere from 11.5-17.5cents per round for 5.56. 5.56 varies a bit in price. I bought all my ammo at fun shows or from private individuals.

jcardona1
05-29-2008, 12:09 PM
yeah man i feel ya. it costs me about $60~80 everytime i go to the range just to shoot my three guns for a bit. these prices are getting ridiculous :irked:

SemperFish
05-29-2008, 9:45 PM
Try cheaper than dirt (www.cheaperthandirt.com (http://www.cheaperthandirt.com)) they have good deals. I used to get butt-loads of 7.62 in the mail. I want to say it was through TAPCO but Im not sure since they dont do the ammo thing anymore. I'll ask my less stable, more paranoid friends where they buy their bulk ammo since I have different prioritites now.

JD7.62
05-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Try cheaper than dirt (www.cheaperthandirt.com (http://www.cheaperthandirt.com)) they have good deals. I used to get butt-loads of 7.62 in the mail. I want to say it was through TAPCO but Im not sure since they dont do the ammo thing anymore. I'll ask my less stable, more paranoid friends where they buy their bulk ammo since I have different prioritites now.

:ROFL:

Vicious_Fish
05-29-2008, 11:22 PM
I've never had any issues shooting steel cased ammo and I've shot thousands of rounds out of my one Bushmaster AR. Sometimes the lacquer on the wolf ammon can screw with guns but I haven't had a problem. But the one bad thing about steel cased ammo you can't get around is that it's non-reloadable. Another good place to look for cheap, bulk ammo is sportsmansguide.com

Polypterus
05-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Im 90% positive the Silver Bear is steel cased ( I cant access that website from work), its a Russian ammo company like Wolf is.

Almost all Russian ammo is steel cased, Lacquered, and have Copper plated steel bullets. this stuff is not manufactured to tolerances that many other brands of 5.56x45 are. A lot of the feed problems and jamming when using the Tula or Barnaul in an AR is because it was not made for them. It is made for Russian manufactured weapons that have looser tolerances.

It is actually amusing that I have sat on the range and fired some 350 rounds of Wolf (Tula) through my SAR-3 right next to a guy with an AR shooting the same ammo. His gun jammed just about every 20 rounds and he had to clean the chamber out twice.. I never had a hic-up. The wolf ammo cycled and functioned perfectly without any issues. I've never had a build up of anything in the chamber either which apparently happens often in AR's when shooting this ammo.

didnt centerfiresystems.com have AN-94 kits not too long ago?
I was not aware of it if they did.. (and going to be pissed if they did) Only ones I know of where Demilled Deacts that came from a small group of them that was imported into england (I think). I've only seen one of them and the price was insane...

Polypterus
06-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Guess this one needs to be bumped every once and awhile...

Just picked this up:

Polypterus
06-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Gun above itself is not really interesting.. just a 1943 Ishvesk Former PU "sniper" re-arsenal made in the Ukraine .. Real kicker is the scope.. This particular PU scope is a very early Aluminum tube scope with brass fittings and PE/ PEM style reticle housing . These scopes are uber-rare and only a very few have ever actually been seen. http://mosinnagant.net/sniper%20section/sniperphotos12.asp

Gun was just a by product and very nice on it's own but this scope is worth every penny spent.

JD7.62
06-06-2008, 10:30 PM
WOW! Great pick up man!

koop171
06-06-2008, 11:28 PM
so now the question do you shot it or is it a wall hanger ? I would want to shot it a couple of times then lock it up lol

Liam
06-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Guess this one needs to be bumped every once and awhile...

Just picked this up:

wow that's nice. I also love the magazine!

What's the caliber?

Polypterus
06-07-2008, 8:26 AM
so now the question do you shot it or is it a wall hanger ? I would want to shot it a couple of times then lock it up lol

I do not do wall hangers... :) Guns are tools and as such need to be used for their designed purpose IMO. Letting it sit around gathering dust would be shameful of it's history..

In fact I bought this one just to shoot matches and test handloads with. I might put a postwar scope on it due to the rarity of the current one for general shooting, but both will be out in the dust, snow and rain on the range more often than others in my collection.

What's the caliber?
7.62x54mm (.310 to be exact)

Vicious_Fish
06-07-2008, 3:51 PM
Very nice pick up Poly, lets us know how it shoots!

Moontanman
06-07-2008, 7:35 PM
thanks! the reason it legal is because of the Bullet Button. you cant drop the mag with your finger, you need a tool like a bullet tip, pen, screwdriver etc. according to PC 12276.1, this rifle is not considered an assault weapon because it requires a tool to drop the mag.

its one lovely loophole!

Very cool gun, is that the one you can get a twin barrel magazine for ?
I have a twelve gauge marine magnum pump, I love it very much......:headbang2

gobucks1
06-07-2008, 7:51 PM
Hey MFK! Finally, after several months of waiting for parts to come in my new project is done!!!! For those who are wondering, its a .223/5.56 AR-15/M4. Total spent on the gun was about $1,400. Details of the parts are as follows:

- Spike's Tactical lower receiver w/ Punisher skull etching
- CMMG upper, mid length gas system, 16" chrome lined barrel
- CMMG lower parts kit
- RRA 2 stage trigger
- Bullet Button (for Kalifornia)
- Badger Ordinance Tac-latch
- YHM 5M1 muzzle brake
- YHM free float picatinny rail hand guard
- A.R.M.S. #40L flip up BUIS (back-up iron sight)
- Vltor Clubfoot collapsible buttstock
- Extended take-down pin
- CAA UPG16 pistol grip
- Stag Arms 10/30 magazine
- CAA flashlight grip adaptor
- Surefire G2 flashlight

Now its ready to shoot so I can sight it in. Let me know what you all think! Oh, and please dont derail my thread if you dont like guns, thanks! :cheers:

jeez thats awesome, but what do you do with something like that?

Polypterus
06-08-2008, 9:50 PM
Who needs all that fancy stuff... Here is a nice good standard Mosin set up for about anything.. Photos taken during one of our (Group of like minded Serbs) training and drill sessions.. I am the designated marksman of the group so often have the "Sniper" weapon. Gun varies from time to time... This is a Ex- sniper Mosin that has been tweaked for accuracy and long range use.

(BTW trigger discipline is low as I know the gun is unloaded and in fact this gun is in fired position,, otherwise you would never see my finger on a trigger)

SemperFish
06-10-2008, 1:14 AM
Gun above itself is not really interesting.. just a 1943 Ishvesk Former PU "sniper" re-arsenal made in the Ukraine .. Real kicker is the scope.. This particular PU scope is a very early Aluminum tube scope with brass fittings and PE/ PEM style reticle housing . These scopes are uber-rare and only a very few have ever actually been seen. http://mosinnagant.net/sniper%20section/sniperphotos12.asp

Gun was just a by product and very nice on it's own but this scope is worth every penny spent.
Looks very similar to a scope I picked up in Iraq. I'll have to snap a pic and post it when I get a chance. Unfotunately I didnt get a chance to get the wacky soviet bateries for it.

Polypterus
06-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Looks very similar to a scope I picked up in Iraq. I'll have to snap a pic and post it when I get a chance. Unfotunately I didnt get a chance to get the wacky soviet bateries for it.

Please do... I'd be interested in seeing it.

Tongue33
06-11-2008, 1:45 AM
Who needs all that fancy stuff... Here is a nice good standard Mosin set up for about anything.. Photos taken during one of our (Group of like minded Serbs) training and drill sessions.. I am the designated marksman of the group so often have the "Sniper" weapon. Gun varies from time to time... This is a Ex- sniper Mosin that has been tweaked for accuracy and long range use.

(BTW trigger discipline is low as I know the gun is unloaded and in fact this gun is in fired position,, otherwise you would never see my finger on a trigger)

Nice! i love Pic #4 Background reading really shows you are the same on and offline :D PIMPIN!!! :D

piscavore pisces
06-13-2008, 1:03 AM
Was just out at the range so thought I'd get some pics of the guns while cleaning them...In particular the Interesting Romanian AKT-98 which is a 22lr "training rifle".

The AKT-98 is made in the world famous Armamentos AK factory in Cugir Romania. (Other factory is CN Romarm which most exports are made) What it was made for and why really is a mystery but it is assumed to have been designed as a training rifle for some country wishing to lower ammo costs. Around 300 or so where imported into the US either as production over runs or as Guns not paid for by the country that contracted them. Later another series of 22lr Romanian AK's followed called the WSAR-22. These guns are NOT the same!!! Both manufacturing and base models are different. The AKT is built on the Md.86- 5.45 (or 223) receiver whereas the WSAR-22 is built on the Md.63- 7.62x39 reciever. Magazines are are also different and not interchangeable. The Magazines for the AKT where made off 20 round double stack steel 5.45 (or 223) The WSAR-22 stock is a single stack 7.62x39 10 round.

Magazines for the stock AKT-98 suck internally so I use modified East German
KK-MPi Mod.69 select fire AK training rifle Magazines. (interestingly the AKT has stamped KK-95 on it and this is presumed to be the actual model name)

Anyhow here are some pics with some comparisons to the Standard AKM (I.E. WSAR-10 /63)

I should note: The AKT despite being a 22lr is practically a short range sniper rifle this thing is extremely accurate even out to ranges a regular AK is useless. I have had 1 inch groups with the AKT out to 150 yards with iron sights and out to 200 using a PSOP 8x42 scope.

I'm loving your AK's! I just bought an AKT and am on day 1 of the 10 day wait period in CA. Anyway is that the Romanian Wood Furniture Set you got on yours? I just ordered a set from hendersondefense today. I'm looking for some 10/30 mags but can't find any. Can you point me in the right direction?

Polypterus
06-13-2008, 8:21 AM
I'm loving your AK's! I just bought an AKT and am on day 1 of the 10 day wait period in CA. Anyway is that the Romanian Wood Furniture Set you got on yours? I just ordered a set from hendersondefense today. I'm looking for some 10/30 mags but can't find any. Can you point me in the right direction?

My AKT actually came like this with the Romanian wood and black Bakelite hand guard. ANY stamped AK furniture set will work for these and I have swapped my Sar-3 folding stock with it before. Not sure if this is legal in your parts though. (Frankly I like the wood stock better)

Mags for these are impossible to find. Southern Ohio Guns or Gunbroker are your best bets. Expect to pay a lot....($35 to $40 per mag) The East German KK-MPi-22 mags are a bit cheaper ($15 to $20) but still hard to come by. These require a bit of work on them to function properly. (let me know if you find some and I'll send you over the conversion instructions)

One US company is in the design phase for a thirty round but I should warn you that if you put it on your gun it makes it an "assault weapon" and you will then have to follow the 922r parts game, it may also make it Cali Illegal.. I suggest you stick with the 10 rds.

ermgravy
06-13-2008, 8:30 AM
Poly... I cant actually find it written anywhere.... do u know, Were the aksu originally released with plumb hand grip or wood? found lots of pics of both and i know 74's were originally plumb....? i'm tryna build a rep at the mo, but kit i got has blck furniture...:irked:

JD7.62
06-13-2008, 9:54 AM
I dont think either were originally plum. Im not going to look it up but didnt the AKSU just have the short laminate handguards and triangle stock? The original '74s were laminate as well, the guard guns had what was called a "lightning cut" down the middle of the butt stock I believe.

I had a bulgarian plum stock set on my SAR-3 and it was damn sexy to be purple and on a gun! :drool:

BTW, how do you own such weapons in the UK?

Polypterus
06-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Yep...plum stocks (Glass-Reinforced Polyamide) where not in use until the mid to late 80's.. First AKSU had a shortend laminate handguard and the steel triangle folding stock. I have however seen an early stock set which was of a red bakelite material. Not sure if this was a prototype or actually issued

ermgravy
06-13-2008, 11:00 AM
ok sweet, thanks guys. i got a wood kit in tha attic so im all set.... I play airsoft and keep/collect airsoft replicas..... and two de-acts: a few old pics:

De-act:

Airsoft:

Vicious_Fish
06-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Sweet SAW! That Bren is pretty cool too.

piscavore pisces
06-13-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm aware that I'm limited to 10rd mags that's why I was looking for the 10/30's. Anything over 10 rounds in CA is outlawed regardlessof 922r. Our gun laws are horrible. A criminal on the street can get a fully with ease but us law abiding citizens can't. I actually found someone selling 8 10/30 .22LR mags for $150 shipped. I think it's a deal and I'm going to grab all 8 just because they are so hard to find.

Anyway a folding stock would still be legal in CA because the AKT-98 is a rimfire rifle not centerfire. I forgot what the total length limit is on rimfires but I've been told even with the sidefolder folded on an AKT or WASR-22 it is still legal in CA.

Are you a member of AK47.net forums? Thats where I found my AKT and the mags.

My AKT actually came like this with the Romanian wood and black Bakelite hand guard. ANY stamped AK furniture set will work for these and I have swapped my Sar-3 folding stock with it before. Not sure if this is legal in your parts though. (Frankly I like the wood stock better)

Mags for these are impossible to find. Southern Ohio Guns or Gunbroker are your best bets. Expect to pay a lot....($35 to $40 per mag) The East German KK-MPi-22 mags are a bit cheaper ($15 to $20) but still hard to come by. These require a bit of work on them to function properly. (let me know if you find some and I'll send you over the conversion instructions)

One US company is in the design phase for a thirty round but I should warn you that if you put it on your gun it makes it an "assault weapon" and you will then have to follow the 922r parts game, it may also make it Cali Illegal.. I suggest you stick with the 10 rds.

jcardona1
06-13-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm not too sure about it, but arent rimfires not subject to the 10 round limit law in CA? for some reason i thought you could have 30rd .22 mags

Polypterus
06-13-2008, 1:44 PM
I'm aware that I'm limited to 10rd mags that's why I was looking for the 10/30's. Anything over 10 rounds in CA is outlawed regardlessof 922r. Our gun laws are horrible. A criminal on the street can get a fully with ease but us law abiding citizens can't. I actually found someone selling 8 10/30 .22LR mags for $150 shipped. I think it's a deal and I'm going to grab all 8 just because they are so hard to find.

Anyway a folding stock would still be legal in CA because the AKT-98 is a rimfire rifle not centerfire. I forgot what the total length limit is on rimfires but I've been told even with the sidefolder folded on an AKT or WASR-22 it is still legal in CA.

Are you a member of AK47.net forums? Thats where I found my AKT and the mags.

I saw that ad for the AKT mags over on AK47.net.. Was thinking about getting them then passed as I really prefer the KK-Mpi mags over the originals. I really do not like that fussy plastic insert and the fact you pretty much have to remanufacture them anyhow as each extra mag was made for a different gun. These really were specifically made just for one gun and where tested and tinkered with presumably for that gun alone. This is one reason so many are finding issues with feeding in extra mags not original to the gun. Way I figure it .. may as well just make better ones using the steel East german mags and inserts if I have to tinker with them anyhow...

jcardona1
06-13-2008, 2:02 PM
jeez thats awesome, but what do you do with something like that?
small varmint hunting, plinking, maybe home defense, and the #1 reason: ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang2

akskirmish
06-13-2008, 2:06 PM
Stock for now-
Got goodies ordered for it already......
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/AKSkirmish/IMG_3452.jpg

abiddle
06-13-2008, 2:09 PM
Sweet!

Better get'em before Obama gets elected.

Did you get the full auto conversion kit?
Don't answer.

akskirmish
06-13-2008, 2:12 PM
Thanks-

jcardona1
06-13-2008, 2:15 PM
so what did you end up ordering?

akskirmish
06-13-2008, 2:24 PM
Just the two stage trigger and the free floating rail like you guys suggested...Once I figure out what I want from this gun exactly-I'll start to order some of the other upgrades that was mentioned...

JD7.62
06-13-2008, 2:30 PM
Sweet!

Better get'em before Obama gets elected.

Did you get the full auto conversion kit?
Don't answer.

No such thing, but thanks for playing!

BTW, my mom graduated from Trussville.

Vicious_Fish
06-13-2008, 3:39 PM
Just the two stage trigger and the free floating rail like you guys suggested...Once I figure out what I want from this gun exactly-I'll start to order some of the other upgrades that was mentioned...

Excellent pick up man! You will really like that trigger.

akskirmish
06-13-2008, 4:48 PM
Excellent pick up man! You will really like that trigger.

Thanks-It sounded like the right investment for it...I'll post pics once it's all done up...

piscavore pisces
06-14-2008, 1:38 PM
I'm not too sure about it, but arent rimfires not subject to the 10 round limit law in CA? for some reason i thought you could have 30rd .22 mags

Any gun in CA has to be limited to a 10 round mag in CA. Even rimfires. Sucks!

jcardona1
06-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Ok, time for some updates. I ordered my red dot scope and it finally arrived. Got the Bushnell Trophy 1x32 730132P. This scope is AWESOME. read numerous reviews and AR15.com and not one person had something bad to say about, besides the name brand junkies that didnt like it cause it was an ACOG clone. Oh well.

Anyways, for $140, i think this is one of the best red dots for the money. But i still have to shoot with it :nilly:

took off the flashlight grip as i decided it was too bulky for the M4, so i put it on my remington 870. works a lot better on this heavy gun IMO. i ordered a small KZ aluminum pistol grip for the front, so we'll see how that works.

enjoy the pics!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06476.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06477.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06480.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06483.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06488.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06495.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06496.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06508.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06514.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06515.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06516.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06517.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06510.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06520.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jcardona1/Guns/DSC06523.jpg

Nic
06-22-2008, 1:22 AM
awesome guns....

jcardona1
06-22-2008, 1:23 AM
thx man! got any urself?

Nic
06-22-2008, 1:43 AM
remmington 30-06..... have a few hand guns as well... i would love to get a 12g shot gun and make it like yours... my buddy has one i love it....

koop171
06-22-2008, 12:12 PM
I just think a flash supressor on a shotgun is funny as hell lol. it looks good though.