Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That....

water_baby83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2006
UnDeR tHe SeA
www.myspace.com
Love riddles, know a few of your own - stump us here! Riddles can be awesome and really force you to think with both sides of your brain.
Only rule is that you need to know the real answer to the riddle you provide so that if no one can figure it out, you can enlighten us.
And guys, "QUOTE" the riddle you are guessing so that we can keep track of which answer is for which riddle.

First one:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

What is it?

[/FONT]

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
water_baby83;1889407; said:
First one:

What is it?

[/FONT]
It's a witch!!!!!!

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
Love riddles, know a few of your own - stump us here! Riddles can be awesome and really force you to think with both sides of your brain.
Only rule is that you need to know the real answer to the riddle you provide so that if no one can figure it out, you can enlighten us.
And guys, "QUOTE" the riddle you are guessing so that we can keep track of which answer is for which riddle.

First one:

What is it?

[/FONT]
hmm a shadow?

here is one..

Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

duke33

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2007
WV

First one:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Only one color, but not one size, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Present in sun, but not in rain, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Doing no harm, and feeling no pain. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is it?[/FONT]

A sun beam.

duke33

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2007
WV
Bsixxx;1889536; said:
hmm a shadow?

here is one..

Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?
The dirt will help reach the window.

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
Bsixxx;1889536; said:

they stand on the bed AND on eachother

water_baby83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2006
UnDeR tHe SeA
www.myspace.com
Bsixxx;1889536; said:
hmm a shadow?

here is one..

CORRECT : A Shadow.

For your riddle.... His master plan is to kill the other cell mate, make the guards open the door then make a run for it! ?? LOL :D

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
2 dislexics walk into a bra.... ok that's not a riddle but a joke :D

I travel the same path day after day,
a never ending loop that is to say.
I have many uses, many indeed,
for each I may travel a different speed. sure
I am commonly associated with an assembly line,
a transporter which can stand alone or be part of many in a vine.
I can move an object from point A to point B,
not a person is needed, leave it all to me.
I am furthermore found in many a store,
a helping hand to do a chore.
Now please tell me, if you will,
what am I, which hardly stands still?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store