guess what i did at work

gman

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2005
new jersey
www.facebook.com
Yeah so we got a shipment of fish in today and were putting the fish in tanks. So I go to put in a small arapima into its own tank. I look to make sure nothing is in there yet, everything looks good. So I drop him in and go about my business. So my manager goes where did you put the arapima. I reply you know the end tank where the wallagu used to be. He goes what do you mean, the wallagu is still in there. I go no man I checked. Well I was wrong and now there is 1 fewer arapima in the world. The lights in the tank were off and the tank had a black background, and the wallagu was lying right next to the glass.

Man I feel like an @ss, it was such a cool fish. :swear:

rweedon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
pullman washington
Arapaima don't really belong in a LFS anyway there are so so few people who could even accomadate them for a short period of time especially there is Jersey where the weather is too cold to keep them outside!

Fried_fish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2005
VA/MD/DC Area
rweedon said:
Arapaima don't really belong in a LFS anyway there are so so few people who could even accomadate them for a short period of time especially there is Jersey where the weather is too cold to keep them outside!
Being in a lfs doesn't mean its for sale just ask fugupuff he has tons of fish he wont sell to anyone! Also, people who actually can accommodate araipima do still go to browse lfs besides wallago attu require just as much space as an arapima

dacox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Illinois
Ouch. I hope it's not coming out of your paycheck.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
That sucks :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store