COMMON PHYSICAL DEFFECTS/INJURY CHART ON AROWANAS

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
:D you guys, here's a brief chart for common physical defects for your immediate interpretation and action. i also recommend that when injuries or problems occur, a 2nd opinion from more experienced hobbyists is a huge help.

THE FOLLOWING ARE ALSO POSSIBLE SIGNS OF ILLNESS:
a. sunken abdomen
b.white, stringy & transparent secretion
c. protruding anus
d. stressed and listless fish; eratic swimming

3.2 pix 010.jpg

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
kriztu said:
:D you guys, here's a brief chart for common physical defects for your immediate interpretation and action. i also recommend that when injuries or problems occur, a 2nd opinion from more experienced hobbyists is a huge help.

THE FOLLOWING ARE ALSO POSSIBLE SIGNS OF ILLNESS:
a. sunken abdomen
b.white, stringy & transparent secretion
c. protruding anus
d. stressed and listless fish; eratic swimming

Another awesome post! When I go to buy an aro, I am digging these out of my archive.

By the way, Jennifer Lopez has a huge protruding ass and looks healthy. :ROFL:

xrtg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2005
Singapore
ewurm said:
Another awesome post! When I go to buy an aro, I am digging these out of my archive.

By the way, Jennifer Lopez has a huge protruding ass and looks healthy. :ROFL:
man...u sure won't want to cure that one.

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
great post thanks

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
and as for j-lo's ass i think it was way better looking back in the day...now it just an above average ass she lost some of the plumpness

ckk125

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Malaysia
good stuffs..where did u get that from?u made it by your own..?if it is not...it is better to include the source...

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
ckk125 said:
good stuffs..where did u get that from?u made it by your own..?if it is not...it is better to include the source...
sorry bro, i wish i could remember where i got it from, there's bound to be more info there. just found it in my arowana file drawer gathering dust, might as well share it with everybody. dont worry, will continue posting and include all sources if possible for all MFK Member's benefit :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store