Saying G'day and showing off my FH's

nailartjess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Australia
Just thought after posting a couple of posts somewhere, I can't remember where now LOL I would stick a couple of pics of my baby's on here. Being in Tassie we only have a small choice of fish to choose from so beggars can't be choosers here. I love my FH's and my Oscars. This forum is dangerous. Only been on it a couple of weeks and I have gotten addicted big time to Monster Fish, went out last Tuesday and bought myself a JD.

The first 2 pics are in the old setup, the second is in the new one, I don't have any of my female in the new setup yet as she get into my males side and is a little battered and bruised.

randy.jpg

princess.jpg

randynew1.jpg

nailartjess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Australia
I have currently got them in the same tank but with a divider between them and enough room down the bottom for her to lay eggs and him to fertilise them if they decide to. Fingers crossed they do. But I have no idea what I would do with the fry if I were to be successful as it is illegal here in Tassie to sell/trade/swap or even give away fish to other ppl unless u have a license. So I can't even take them to the petshop for a trade in.

mrnivlek

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Nice flowerhorns =D

nailartjess;2878281; said:
I have currently got them in the same tank but with a divider between them and enough room down the bottom for her to lay eggs and him to fertilise them if they decide to. Fingers crossed they do. But I have no idea what I would do with the fry if I were to be successful as it is illegal here in Tassie to sell/trade/swap or even give away fish to other ppl unless u have a license. So I can't even take them to the petshop for a trade in.
serious? Wow, I didn't know they had such a law at TAS. That must suck!!. Will be some pretty nice looking frys judging from the parents.

nailartjess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Australia
Really? U actually think my fish are half decent looking? I posted pics of them on the flowerhornsRus website and I was pretty much told they are jusdt average looking if that lol.

But as I told them here beggars can't be choosers lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store