New FH and Update on my FH

Evofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
SC
Whassup fellaz! I got a new FH this weekend and the LFS told me it was a Kamfa. He told me this one might be a female too. Just what I was looking for, well, I wasn't really looking for a Kamfa but just looking for a female to breed with my male. I guess we'll see in about a year. She is about 1.5 inches and warming up to me really fast. Anyways, here she is.

Here is my update on my shortbody FH I got last year around this time. He was 3.5 inches when I first got him. Now he is about 10 inches. The lighting is not really good because its a homemade light and I only got one bulb in there, his red is a lot brighter and more intense in real life. Picture does not show him any justice. Anyhow, here he is.

For reference, this is how he looked like when I first got him last year. 3.5 inches and a different light system.

Comments/Questions is always welcomed.

Mike fail

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
ponca city oklahoma
your big one has a perfect body.

Evofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
SC
I love his body, I'm not too impressed with his colors though. I don't know what happen to all of his flowers. It's faded or something. I feed him chingmix sp80 headbooster and maxima. I am seriously thinking about changing his diet.

ECarbonel

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2007
Evofish;2891588; said:
I love his body, I'm not too impressed with his colors though. I don't know what happen to all of his flowers. It's faded or something. I feed him chingmix sp80 headbooster and maxima. I am seriously thinking about changing his diet.
i was just going to ask u if u fed him chingmix and there u go chingmix washes out their color. my fh were on chingmix all i got was some fh with hex and hemorrhoids and no color. i switched mine back over to cichlid gold and shrimp they are fine now

aquatic_wonders

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2007
SOCAL
nice update.

Danati

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2007
Ohio
ECarbonel;2891598; said:
i was just going to ask u if u fed him chingmix and there u go chingmix washes out their color. my fh were on chingmix all i got was some fh with hex and hemorrhoids and no color. i switched mine back over to cichlid gold and shrimp they are fine now

Wow mine FH's do great on Chingmix, but I don't use it as a main supplement.

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Ahem... theres not such thing as a 10inch short body. LMAO

Nice fish though bro!

Mike fail

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
ponca city oklahoma
hey bro chingmix sp100 is great. but its too rich to feed by itself, try it with some haifeng and bio-gold, kickass perfect mix right there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store