My three boys as promised

Mrs_Flowerhorn

Feeder Fish
Mar 18, 2009
UK
These are my first FH. Well really they are my first fish ever but don't worry my husband has kept fish all his life. I just feed my boys but apparently I am on my last warning for feeding them too much :(
It's hard as they are always hungry and my husband’s fish has all this really nice food around prawns, krill, live black worms, live crickets, and the list goes on.
They mainly get there staple diet of Pro's Choice Flowerhorn food with some extras through out the day :grinno: they love their fresh prawns.

This is my latest
Thai import ZZ Fire spitting Dragon about 4" He was already sold to somebody when I first seen him but after three weeks the person did not return to pick him up so I got him.I kept the pressure on the shop owner and he gave up in the end and sold it to me. I have had him for about two weeks now he is about 4" in size.

This was my first FH ever Thai import ZZ Fire Dragon I have had him for 5 weeks he is about 4"in size.

I got this guy somewhere in the middle of the other two sold to me as a [FONT=&quot]Thai import AAA Kamalau about 3"- 4" in size.

If I have the Names wrong please let me know as they are the names I purchased them under.

bye
[/FONT]

sour_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2006
Toronto
Very nice collection you have there! :)

Mattyou

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Jax Fla.
Very good looking fish. My ID ability is worth crap since there are so many crosses. Call them what they were sold as and know they look very nice and show lots of potential IMHO. Welcome to the forums and keep us updated please.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store