Flowerhorn Madness

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Hello all, I just wanted to show off my collection one more time. I lost most of the pictures in my previous thread due to the fact that I actaully took time to re-arrange my photobucket. Most of the pictures will be old, there will be a few new ones. I should be getting all of my fish between this week and next week so expect heavy updates with-in the next two weeks after the fish settle.

1A - Prime - IndoMalau [7"]

2A - Valkyrie - KamfaMalau [4.5"]

1B - Gemini - IndoMalau [5"]

2B - Libra - Kamfa [3.5]

1C - Juggernaut - Kamfa [6.5"]

2C - Astra* - (Unsure, Sold as KK) [2.5"]

The fish are sectioned off in this manner because this is how I plan to breed them in the future. I put my immediate plans on hold unitl I get my new tanks set up. I think Gemini will blow up after moving to his new 125G home. All my breeding pairs will be housed in a 125 - 180, pending the max size of the fish.

All comments are welcomed.

* Astra may grow to be a KK, she may not. Two of her brothers are King Kamfa, so I believe she will be atleast a Kamfa. At 2.5" inches shes has some time to grow before we know for sure.

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
Gotta agree, Juggernaut is the best. Nice collection Musha.

iCR8

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2009
So.CaL
mycichlid.com
You got a good collection bro Musha. Its nice to see someone with another Great Collection with Variety. I will post my collection as well.

Much props on the 1st FH, very impressive

bl00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
Baltimore
They look great, Musha! I'm really excited to see how Astra ends up. Also, the addition of actinic makes valkyrie look stunning in the last shot.

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
The first two males are from ILC. Gemini has a lot to offer. I contimplated asking Keith to help me bring out his true colors, however I really want to do it on my own. I strongly believe that he will look better than the rest of the fish I own. We shall see.

I didnt plan to breed Juggernaut with Valkyrie. Im scared I will loose the pearls accross the head. I will grow Astra out a little more to see what she looks like and then breed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store