Nov 25, 2005
Guelph, Ontario
nope read other threads you will find what you need! :D

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
sorry dude, last I checked they were still illegal in the states.

h20drg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2006
us
i dont understand y asia aro gotta b illegal. its not fair.

sure u can get a asian aro in da us but ur gonna hav to drop a load of $$$$ fo one. and if u find one all you prob gonna get is a low grade green. da funny sh*et is he has a chance to die and if he does...Ouch!!! dats gonna hurt. if you lik azn aro go get u a jar dey r kinda similar. after u get experience in caring fo aros in general n u still want an azn aro go ahead n get u one. ur bold enough arent ya?. jus dont cry when u found out ur 5k inventment jumped from its tank. Damn!!!....shouda use dat money as a dep on a car....hehehe....

ne body gotta azn dey wanna sell fo $100 bucks? lol

cougar579

Candiru
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
No, but for a 100 dollars you could take some spelling lessons.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
An Asian aro in the US will cost you about a thousand (if not more) for a good fish, a few years in jail and a HUGE fine.

They are illegal due to their endangered status in the wild - meaning they are protected under the Endangered Species Act (not to mention CITES Appendix I).

sam_cj

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2006
PH
Zoodiver said:
An Asian aro in the US will cost you about a thousand (if not more) for a good fish, a few years in jail and a HUGE fine.

They are illegal due to their endangered status in the wild - meaning they are protected under the Endangered Species Act (not to mention CITES Appendix I).
:(

DrBranDo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2006
Canada
You can always get them illegally by paying big bucks.
Depends how much you willing to spend.
I read some people in Canada brings them to US to make money.
Very risky.

fishboykaps said:
Can u get asian aro's in the USA

dbenson

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
I've seen a few in Chinatown of downtown Seattle, WA, but for really high prices.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store