My 8" female

irishfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2008
New England
Here is my 8" female. Have had her since she was just inch or two. Lays eggs every few weeks. Best personality out of any flowerhorn or fish I have ever had...only problem is she will kill anything that comes near her, regardless of size. I wish she wasnt moving like crazy tonight, the camera got her going, because these pics dont do her justice. Most people seem to post really nice looking males, and while she might not be the most desirable to some, she is a real eye catcher to anyone who has seen her in person. Someday shell get a boyfriend.

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

irishfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2008
New England
Yeah, she dont mess around...funny to see her with other large fish cuz shes twice as thick. I hate cameras they just cant capture a fish like in person. I now know why others congratulate those who are so good at it.

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Only Flowerhorn that I could recommend getting for her is a Red Monkey. They are big enough that they may stand a chance.

iCR8

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2009
So.CaL
mycichlid.com
Musha;2977121; said:
Only Flowerhorn that I could recommend getting for her is a Red Monkey. They are big enough that they may stand a chance.
Technically a RM is not a flowerhorn but is sometimes accepted in as an associated hybrid. But your correct that the only thing she would be good to match with is a Red Monkey.

I know if a great source for deep red RM with big koks for only 300 too bad you are not in socal tho

irishfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2008
New England
Ya..lota good things seem to be in cal. She has just blown up on me, I thought I would have more time before she got so big. I do want to get her a male someday, but would prefer if I didnt need a divider all the time, Im just worried with her attitude..how large do the RMs get?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store