Update of my RD, his wife, and their frys

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Here's an update for my RD. Took some pics after I moved him to a tank of his own after breeding. He is now a proud father of a new batch of frys. I will update on him again once he is 100%.

And here's his wife/mother of frys.

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Here are some shots of frys. They started free swimming three days ago and started to eat yesterday. I will do a WC today and add carbon to get rid of meth blue to take some better shots for you all.

Mattyou

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Jax Fla.
Looks like a Buffalo Head Red Dragon. Crazy forward pointed head that guy has going on there and as big as a potato. When he recovers I bet its like a soft ball. Pretty boy.

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Mattyou;2997061; said:
Looks like a Buffalo Head Red Dragon. Crazy forward pointed head that guy has going on there and as big as a potato. When he recovers I bet its like a soft ball. Pretty boy.
Mattyou;2997064; said:
Congrats on the babies JP. Whos the babies moma? The flame maybe?
Thanks Matt. yea I like him a lot. He's getting real big/thick and I wish he can get as big as your RM one day.

The mama is the Thai full red flame. I just uploaded pics of her in the original post(old pics)

Mattyou

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Jax Fla.
Both of the Red Flame Females i have are total *****es. I have only had 1 lay 1 time so far in almost a year of effort.
Your Male is going to get thick as a brick if his body catches his head at all. I bet he is magnificent to watch swim.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
That one fry is a MP...

LOL Looking good as always and congrats again!!! :D:headbang2

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Mattyou;2997341; said:
Both of the Red Flame Females i have are total *****es. I have only had 1 lay 1 time so far in almost a year of effort.
Your Male is going to get thick as a brick if his body catches his head at all. I bet he is magnificent to watch swim.
Mine lays every 2 weeks or sooner as long as she sees a male in the same tank. I have to separate her with the male due to her laying too often/much:nilly:

fhcruiser;2997636; said:
nice head on that monster jp and an excellent female, you got pm
Thanks bro. I dunno why, but no new PMs in my inbox. Resend plz?

cichlaguapote;2997688; said:
That one fry is a MP...
LOL Looking good as always and congrats again!!! :D:headbang2
:ROFL: Yea man, you see the MK already on him? lol You need to update your FHs!

iCR8

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2009
So.CaL
mycichlid.com
Looking good JP. Looks like we have the 2 biggest head FH in the USA almost.

Your protrudes more forward then mine, but mine is wider and broader. 2 completely different style heads.

Very impressive, you know we should do a female free exchange. imagine if we concentrated 2 strong super big head genes?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store