Just picked this up

Andrewtfw

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Maryland
I picked it up at House of Tropicals, in Glen Burnie. It was $150, but that is the going rate. It was the only SRT they had, but they had a couple Kamfa that were looking good too. AD has an adult pair of SRT for $600. The female has good color, but some flaws in the tail. The male looks good, but I heard male SRTs may be sterile.

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Andrewtfw;3000032; said:
I picked it up at House of Tropicals, in Glen Burnie. It was $150, but that is the going rate. It was the only SRT they had, but they had a couple Kamfa that were looking good too. AD has an adult pair of SRT for $600. The female has good color, but some flaws in the tail. The male looks good, but I heard male SRTs may be sterile.
Great pick up, I saw this at HOT on Tuesday when I was there and thought it was a very nice one especially for the price. To me it looked like a JK/SRT and female at that, so I really though about getting it but I had to resist:D

Those 3-4 kamfas were mine from the frys I was selling, I had dump them off to HOT since no one local wanted them.

Keep us updated on your little one, I want to see how she/he progress.

iCR8

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2009
So.CaL
mycichlid.com
pure SRT. looking good man if ita a female you hit the jackpot

terminalMTS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
marysville,WA
i hope you can breed her with your fader fh. she is very nice i like that she is two toned. the orange and then the darker red orange makes her look beautiful.

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
I wouldnt call it a pure SRT since it has so much dominant yellow. I agree with JP, either SRT.JK cross or straight JK. Either way, NICE!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store