4" for $85 what u say?

Blu-ray

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
Tehran, Iran
Hi there,

I just saw this little monster in my friend's store, the price is 85$ and he is just 3 to 4" long, hes now in my tank but I have not paid yet, I can bring him back or keep him and pay, good friend indeed!

personally, by his kok, mouth and body shape, and colors, at this size, I think hes gonna be a real stunner in near future.

what would you do? considering that $85 is not very easy for me.

IMG_9570_.jpg

IMG_9741__.jpg

orbit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2008
Michigan
$85.00 for a FH like that is never easy. And I mean to find and buy. I say its a good price. You don't have to pay for shipping either!

Blu-ray

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
Tehran, Iran
Actually hes got it for $85 himself! lol. will give it to me at same price with no profit if I want it.

VittleKing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2008
Ypsilanti, Michigan
you can do better than that, but you would have to pay shipping. Head is nice, decent colors, but not a single pearl on that fish. If it where me, since I'm paying a lot allready, I'd pay the extra money to have something nicer shipped. Rainybetta has some nice pearly ZZ's with nice heads right now for $99

oHsNaP1337

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2008
CA
You couldn't talk your friend down a little....LoL the head is nice, but this fish lacks color, hopefully it will develop some later on....

beantickler

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
~Pittsburgh~
VittleKing;3004707; said:
you can do better than that, but you would have to pay shipping. Head is nice, decent colors, but not a single pearl on that fish. If it where me, since I'm paying a lot allready, I'd pay the extra money to have something nicer shipped. Rainybetta has some nice pearly ZZ's with nice heads right now for $99
This is my answer also... Or give flowerhornsfrombeyond.com a look. Julie has some nice fish for little money.

iCR8

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2009
So.CaL
mycichlid.com
VittleKing;3004707; said:
I would pass on this fish also. Face will grow up very odd and he is just a regular grade B flowerhorn.

But for the price, he is a bit high. He is worth more like 60

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store