kursed's aro poster

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
I emailed the website to see if they sell these, asked for english translation, and cost. When I get an answer, I'll post it. Maybe it will just happen. Maybe we can all get aro posters........free........ralysman will run to our doors, ringing his cowbell, in the chuck norris mask, this time with posters instead of decals from mfk!! :woot:

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
great hold the round house kick

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
if you want in on trying to get one, let me know so I tell the translator how many . I still don't know for sure, working on a language barrier. I'm getting cost us dollars and shipping-it might be better to order all at once or that website is an online asian fish supply place. Anyone know traditional chinese, written not spoken? This had better work......................................................................

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
:ROFL:

I need in so I can start the delivery!

KurseD

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2005
the rock...671!!!
heh, awsome plan...from what i saw at my LFS, they have different versions of the one i have...and they have 2 different cichlid ones too, excellent quality...they are selling them for $15 here...would be nice to get them for free or even at a discount for MFK members.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store