My new addition Japro kamfa just arrived

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Here's some pics/vids of my new Japro kamfa that arrived today:headbang2

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-4wUPq_3_7g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-4wUPq_3_7g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]
[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dP5LZMY_ZDM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dP5LZMY_ZDM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
hopefully you can keep it like Japro did. Most Kamfa from Japro look like crap in USA.

xiahaolong168

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 13, 2008
NEW YORK CITY
well...i think this fish is definetly going to look as good or better under jp's care! lol.
but i don't really liek the kok of that fish, i like them nice,big and round. lol

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
i remember the first GB that had indo kamfa. they all had huge heads when they first came in. but after time they all shrunk. hopefully they did improve their stock its been over 2 years now.

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
xcuter;3052327; said:
i remember the first GB that had indo kamfa. they all had huge heads when they first came in. but after time they all shrunk. hopefully they did improve their stock its been over 2 years now.
I've actually seem them as well and you are absolutely right. It must be something different about the water. From what I heard since then, Japro have improved the stability of the KOK by crossing ZZ gene. Only time will tell whether this one will remain/improve or go no KOK like others I guess. I got him just to find out myself whether all this was the truth, or simply people not taking proper care of their fish in the right water parameters.

I will keep everyone updated!

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
JPlikewoah;3052378; said:
I've actually seem them as well and you are absolutely right. It must be something different about the water. From what I heard since then, Japro have improved the stability of the KOK by crossing ZZ gene. Only time will tell whether this one will remain/improve or go no KOK like others I guess. I got him just to find out myself whether all this was the truth, or simply people not taking proper care of their fish in the right water parameters.

I will keep everyone updated!
I just saw the last GB pics lots of great looking fish with great prices too. Makes we want to get back into Fhs.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
I have to give you a message.. You're out of the hobby.. lmao

I feel left out of the loop!!! We need a side shot

/Gonna go buy a new FH and not tell you a word about it..:raspberry

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
cichlaguapote;3052431; said:
I have to give you a message.. You're out of the hobby.. lmao

I feel left out of the loop!!! We need a side shot

/Gonna go buy a new FH and not tell you a word about it..:raspberry
What? I didn't tell you about this guy? Hmmm... I could've sworn I mentioned it in our everlasting love PM's:ROFL: He was basically an impulsive buy. He was my first and only one I liked from the GB and thought it'd be sold immediately once GB starts. I came home at around midnight, he was still available so I couldn't pass him up:D

Here's one side shot I managed to take right before the battery went out. I will keep you guys updated once he's settled in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store