Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
monkey face?

phobull

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
In Yo Mind
aww so this lil girl/guy isnt that grade : ( i only just started collecting flower horns so im not to sure what is a good type.

phobolsa714

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2009
Aquabid.com
aquaticwonderland.com
flowerhornsfrombeyond.com

You should be able to find some nice ones in any of those sites, if your willing to put out some big numbers :nilly:

BrynMichael

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA
fatfrogs.7.forumer.com
It is a pretty good looking fish. It appears to still be quite small and seems to be growing some pearls. I bet if you isolated it and fed the crap out of it you could raise a pretty awesome looking fish. As far as an official grade I don't think it would score very well. Generally FH grading is based upon a number of traits. Head shape/size, color, pearling, flowerline, shape, finnage, temper/aggressiveness, eye color/shape, etc. Based on the actuall grading of FH I think it would be considered a low grade FH. Personally I find it quite attractive and I think with the right amount of care you will have a really nice fish. I have had a FH that was butt-ugly with no pearls, no color, no flowerline, no shape, at 5" to 6" and it turned into this fish which is now about 11" or 12".
Here is the before and after.

So don't let skeptics and grades bring you down. I call the FH the ugly duckling of fish because they have the ability to go from dung to DANG.:headbang2

Here is another example of a fish that was ugly.

phobull

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
In Yo Mind
Pitty for me in australia flower horns are damn expensive hahaha. Im trying to get mine to pair up with a texas. I think i will isolate her when i get back to australia im just in sri lanka at the moment working.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store