new fish from cooler

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
just made it to the states today. Don't know how long it's going to take to transship.

the first 2 are the same fish. I didn't spend too much on these I just wanted something new.

let me know what you guys think

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
nickbachman;3084791; said:
First fish is decent, the second fish is KILLER. Is that a kamfamalau or did they sell it as KK?
I honestly don't know. It was the fish that originally caught my eye though. I bought it on aquabid buy now for $50 and then emailed cooler and asked him if he would sell me both for $80 and he did. The only reason I bought the first fish is because he was only $30 and I didn't want to spend so much on shipping for only 1 fish. I'm having them trans shipped through Julie @ flowerhornsfrombeyond.com so I think I will get some more $5 red dragon fry. Anybody think I should pickup one of those short body red texas they have on there for $35?

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
That second fish is amazing Cam. Definately buy more of those fry from Julie. I bought ten and 4 for sure, maybe 5 have heads popping already. The 5th one may be a sweet female for breeding.

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
Thanks guys I like the second one best too. I saw it for $50 and I was like no way.. so I bought it and my girlfriend told me it was ugly. I don't even know the strain or sex of either of them but its looking like fish #1 is a male and fish #2 is questionable. Anybody know the strain?

I'm kind of screwed now too because I have 0 females. I need to find some females fast or find a good source of parrots. Anybody know where I can get some hardy females that won't break my bank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store