FH x Firemouth

crgeltn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Perkiomenville,PA
I have been growing these out hoping they would come out really nice. Honestly they look kinda boring to me. I know that I should give them some more time as they are only about 1"-1.5". Let me know what you think. The first two pics are without flash and the last one is with the flash.

Jory

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2008
las vegas, NV
they are adorable!
i wish they had more color though.

steelshade

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2009
Little Rock, Ar
I got a couple of young firemouths recently. Yours look healthy. Mine have more red/orange on the forward ventral side and blue speckles on the fins.

crgeltn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Perkiomenville,PA
steelshade;3121842; said:
I got a couple of young firemouths recently. Yours look healthy. Mine have more red/orange on the forward ventral side and blue speckles on the fins.
They are definately healthy but totally lack the color I was hoping for. They just kinda got the firemouth shape and markings without all of the nice red and blue color.

crgeltn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Perkiomenville,PA
Musha;3122765; said:
If pics is what you meant...here is the male. I used him to breed with just about every female fish I had once I found out he was fertile. The only one that didnt work out was my female v. synspilum which he knocked down the divider and destroed. The female was just a typical female firemouth. If you would like a pic of the female I can get one up later today.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store