WOO HOO 3 inch aro

TankBuster

" I feel violated "
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
Glendora, Ca
Yaaaa, I got my 3 inch Aro today. $29.99. His tail fin was a little tattered though. The lfs told me he jumped out of his tank into a puffer tank and they nipped him a bit. But all else looks fine. A little on the skinny side though. I trierd feeding him some mollys, bit no deal, then tried flake, nothing doing. So I tossed a piece of krill in, he snapped at it and missed. I then dangle one above him and he gulped it right as I let go. I can hold my hand in the tank and after about 15 secoonds he will come and swim right up to my hand, way cool man. So one piece of krill today, hopefully more tomorrow. Pics will come monday when i get my cam back. :headbang2 :headbang2

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
rottbo said:
no live feeders
krill is good try some small floating pellets and my small guys love the cichlid flakes especially the crisps
try cichlid gold and krill. Get him started right!

TankBuster

" I feel violated "
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
Glendora, Ca
The mollies are not feeders though. i have had them in a planted tank for about a year and they had babies about 2 months old so no chance of anything bad. They are very healthy, but I know not to feed them feeders just trying to figure out what they will feed on, I will try the crisps though. I saw them in the store today and thought about it. Thanks for the tip.

xrtg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2005
Singapore
congrats on getting your aro. may i know what type of aro did you get yourself? :)

try training with pellats. good for the aro.

TankBuster

" I feel violated "
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
Glendora, Ca
It is a silver dbenson and I got him at Dallas North Aquarium. Cole is about the only guy up there I trust, David is good with plants too. Thats about the only people I like there. Everryone else just tells you what you want to hear or has far too much of an ego. You can tell who doesnt know what they are talking about. Its like they have turets syndrome thewy almost want to blurt out "PETCO"! and then run off into the back like the hunchback of Notre Dame.:ROFL: :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store