Flowerhorns Tank Remodel

CaliforniaShawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2009
San Francisco
Hey all, after we all talked back and forth about how many flowerhorns can be kept in one tank etc...I just did the remodel of the tank (plenty of hiding spots) etc. I have two flowerhorns, two oscars, and lobsters in the tank in case anyone forgot me. Here is the new pic of their new place. The camera only caught about two thirds of the actual tank, but the pic of the two flowerhorns hanging out I thought was nice. Talk to everyone soon.

photo.jpg

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
I like it. looks more like a Amazon theme. NICE.

CaliforniaShawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2009
San Francisco
I need to show the other third of the tank also, that end turned out really cool, I did a granite mountain with caves inside the mountain for the female flowerhorn to hide in if needed. It worked out pretty good.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Looks like they hate each other more than hanging out.. (cichlids being face to face like that is usually agression) lol But nice tank!

CaliforniaShawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2009
San Francisco
I know that's what it usually means, lucky for me, that's not the case. We have been closely monitoring them since they were little, little. So far so good though. I've seen others go at it when face to face like that. By the way, can anyone tell me exactly what kind of Flower horns I have please? Thanks for the help.

Akabir47

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 1, 2009
Home of the brave.
What kind of substrate are you using?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store