Poll: Favorite style of pleco

Which one is your favorite style of pleco?

• Striped (Zebra, tigers, arabesque, royals, etc.)

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Spotted (Sultan, Gold nugget, snowball, etc.)

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Colored (Greeen Phantom, Sunshine, Scarlet, etc.)

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Bristlenose

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Rubberlip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Common

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Just plain expensive

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
What style is your favorite??? If it overlaps into two different categories just pick the one that best suits it. Look at it like this, what is the dominant trait about this fish that makes you like it.

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
had to through it in there. You know there are people out there that just buy them cause they are expensive.

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
yeah I put them in there as an example, read the first post. I take care of that up there. By colored I mean has colors other than just browns and blacks. You can choose which category it will be put in. Like L200s are green and yellow, but have spots, I still would list it as a colored.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
I picked spotted, because I love my GNP, but I would steal a Zebra from you anyday.

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
HAHA! One problem with that... I would have to have a zebra in the first place in order for you to steal it.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
WyldFya said:
yeah I put them in there as an example, read the first post. I take care of that up there. By colored I mean has colors other than just browns and blacks. You can choose which category it will be put in. Like L200s are green and yellow, but have spots, I still would list it as a colored.
okies dunnit. i like the striped i think, because i like the patterns. then again there are limited colours to the striped plecos. maybe should have gone with spots, theyre nice. but the coloured are cool. im confused. ok ok i gottit. i love plecos

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store