Feb 2, 2008
Michigan

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
Camphilophus;3181418; said:
Not bad at all he kind of looks like my walmart flowerhorn just bigger and with nicer pearling. Did you pick up your silks from Todds yet?
This is the FH I got from Fish Drs for $6.00.
yeah, I got them on Saturday. they are tiny but eating dried krill and bloodworms already.

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
fobrinkle;3181535; said:
This is the FH I got from Fish Drs for $6.00.
yeah, I got them on Saturday. they are tiny but eating dried krill and bloodworms already.
I got 2 of them too and yeah I knew that was the fish doctors fish.

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
BastardFish;3180720; said:
looks good amn very close to one I kept a few years ago. I like your rock mixture too;)
The rocks are the $3.10 50lb bag from HomeDepot with some blue and red mixed in. Turned out pretty nice. I don't really like that fruity pebbles look but I need the color for the FH.

Mutantseabass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2005
Garden City, Michigan
Nice looking FH. He is showing some very nice progress. I have never seen rocks like that at Home Depot, although I really have never looked. Nice find. I bare bottom all of my tanks for the most part. Paint the bottom red, so much easier to clean and take care of. Keep us updated on his progression.

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
Mutantseabass;3185627; said:
Nice looking FH. He is showing some very nice progress. I have never seen rocks like that at Home Depot, although I really have never looked. Nice find. I bare bottom all of my tanks for the most part. Paint the bottom red, so much easier to clean and take care of. Keep us updated on his progression.
They are sold by quikrete.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store