Taz & pearl my KML pair

bud

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2009
KCMO US
I can only hope that my excitment of this new adventure in fish keeping will last forever.I know they are young and it might take 10 trys,But Im up for it.And I know there is a chance that he is not fertile. But this is my first male Flowerhorn and I think I am on to something if I can get these guys hooked up.This was only a little test drive and I think it went well.They where together for about 1 hr and I think they where frustrated because she is not quite ready.But I know now that he is only a Taz to my hands,because he was pretty sweet on her.I also know this is getting pretty airy so I hope when the time is right it will all come together.I love you all for getting me this far and time will tell from here.

bud

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2009
KCMO US
Andrewtfw;3192849; said:
Your FHs look great! Are you positive the female is a female? Did you vent her? Either way, that is a stunning piece. Let us know how it turns out.
Well in answer to your ? iwill just say look.Bro you can see her tube and she is already proven.Thanks for you kind works.Im digging her too.hahaha

bud

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2009
KCMO US
Well it happened but I was gone.When I got back she was basicly done laying but I took the divider out and she defended her egg fearce like.He was lost and after fighting for awhile he started to eat the eggs so I pull him and put in TC who was attacked right off the bat and handle it well he was tring to get along and evan drug himself acroos the eggs a few times then he started eating them too_Oh well we all leard and well try again in the future.Heres a few picture of the whole thig

Mutantseabass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2005
Garden City, Michigan
I love the females in breeding dress, they look so fierce. Give em time bud they both still look young. The first few are more of trial runs, it will happen and when it does you will have yourself some stunning fry.

Danati

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2007
Ohio
Bud, give her 2-3 weeks and try them again. I would love a 10 or so fry from them.

k0y0te

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009
Florida
www.myspace.com
Awsome. Good luck with them. deffently keep us updated!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store