ZZ Acting Strange Solution

CaliforniaShawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2009
San Francisco
Hey all, I had mentioned a couple weeks ago that one of my flower horns was acting super strange and hiding in the corner, coming out for food only etc...Same thing, she still has been staying in that corner and not coming out. I setup another tank for her a couple days ago. Wanted to get everyones opinion as to whether it is enough space. She will be the only one in this aquarium. Its a little larger than 30 gallons and she is about 4 inches long so far. I am hoping this will give her the space to get un-stressed and comfortable. Kind of a like a "mental health" tank. Thanks for the advice ahead of time.

photo.jpg

iCR8

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2009
So.CaL
mycichlid.com
id recommend putting a background on the tank, When there is no BG they can see multiple reflections and get scared easily. I had this problem for a long time, any fish I put in this tank they would get sOSOOO scared.

hen i realized i felt so much better for my fish

uncwnells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
I agree a background is definetly needed!

CaliforniaShawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2009
San Francisco
Is the size okay for a single FH? And at what point will I need to move her out to a larger tank after? And how much larger can she get in this tank? Being at 4 inches currently.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store