what can live with arros??

beef

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2005
hey wassup guys...jsut need a lil bit of advice/suggestions

i have a 75 gallon tank and jsut wanted to keep an arro (a small one) for a little while.. i currently only have a gibbiceps pleco in there....just wondering what else i can keep with it
i was originally going to get myself a jardini...but seeing as ive never kept arros before and also cause i read that jardinis are really aggressive...and more expensive...iim going to start myself with a silver arro instead...lot chepaer and less aggressive so ive heard

anyways i made a list of fish that i may considering keeping with the silver ...definitely not all of them..im only going to maybe select one of them from this list or a couple...but was jsut wondering if some experts out there....could tell me..what can or can not live with arros thanks...btw i do plan on getting the arro smalll...as well as the others

geogaphus..the cichlid earth eaters
bala shark
ID shark
polypterus
tinfoil barb
denisoni barb
oscar
parrot fish
ghost knife
gar
peacock bass
texas cichlid
clown loach
corydoras

any other suggestions??..please let me know thanks

beef

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2005
oh forgot to mention...i have kept fish before...ive been keeping them for about 3 years now
i currently have piranhas, flowerhorn, goldfish and koi, and a community tank im babysitting for someone with a bunch of liveberaers and other com fish......and a small betta tank...

so the arro wont be the first fish im getting...i know that they arent for beginners thanks

furious piranha

Candiru
MFK Member
May 14, 2005
u can keep them with bala sharks, tinfoil barbs, pscars,, knife fish, peacock bass, parrot fish, maybe a texas cichlid but def wouldnt reccomend it, and maybe the ppolypetrus, and yes to the clown loaches....a really cool tank would be 2 arows and a bunch of clown loaches, altho a big upgrade would be needed int he future

limz_777

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
a black arowana.

limz_777

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
start the comm of tankmates when its young .

F

FishHeadSoup

good list, hope the aro doesnt like live food though...its always a risk

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store