Diet video

oscar300

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
UK
Guys

I was sat buy my tank trying to get some video footage of my plecs when my baby arrow swooped down and stole a king prawn:shock: He has been eating well on blood worm but must have wanted the prawn more, even if it was far to big for him to handle

I have now stepped up his feeding with prawn pieces so he should shoot up in size now and ward of thet pesky altum a bit better. Hope you enjoy the vid.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss7RwCGUSHU

What pellets do your guys preffer to feed as I need to get him on them ASAP I supose. Just a diet of prawn and blood worm will hurt him in the end???????

oscar300

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
UK
nah but he tried hard eh LOL, I tore one up for him last night and it went down easy.

edotero

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thank you for the video, good luck with the Aro. I got a Leichardti a few months ago and I can not get hin to eat anything except worms.

oscar300

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
UK
yeah I need to get my guy onto pellets asap, I have read how picky they are! I wont feed feeders or crickets (I cant stand them LOL) so its shell fish, blood worm and a good pellet?????

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
I use market shrimp for mine, and krill and hikari gold, but also the occasional cricket due to the ease of gut loading them with things my aros won't eat.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store