UK arrow foods??

oscar300

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
UK
Hi guys

I would like to get my little silver on prepared floating foods soon but im struggling to find a designed arrowana pellet/stick. Azoo 9 in 1 Arowana Sticks were mentioned in another thread but I cant get them in the UK.

What do you UK guys feed?!?!

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
I use freeze dried krill for mine. THey love it and are growing fast. I also supplement with numerous frozen foods, and Hikari Gold pellets.

oscar300

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
UK
i was using hikari carnivore pellets to feed my aro but they are hard to get at the moment

I fed my plecs on this stuff. They were doing great on it and it stays together over time so doesnt pollute my water. But yeah, its dissapeard from the shops!!:swear:

Im going to my LFS today, see what they feed the masive silver they have there:drool:

limz_777

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
tetra arowana .

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
I fed my plecs on this stuff. They were doing great on it and it stays together over time so doesnt pollute my water. But yeah, its dissapeard from the shops!!:swear:

Im going to my LFS today, see what they feed the masive silver they have there:drool:
ya when it first came out it was great then they stopped selling a larger size. I stopped using it cause it was to expensive for the small bag, an I wasnt going to drop close to 50.00 for 2.2lbs of it.

oscar300

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
UK
Yes all the Hikari foods have disapeared for some reason ???
Try Tetra Doramin floating sticks :)

Yeah I have just got back, all the oscar pellets and everything have gone. Didnt get chance to ask about the food, to busy buying fish! Im going surfing later to find a US supplier that will ship to the UK:thumbsup:

sje106

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Hertford, Herts, UK
The reason they have stopped selling the Hikari products is because they contained anti-biotics and this not allowed in EU countries as far as i know. so the EU are stopping the Hikari coming from Japan/China. i work in the trade in England, and i here a lot of things and this is the latest thing i heard. it was the same for the frozen foods they did and they have just started coming back in the last few months and as far as i know it has been unavailable for about 2 - 3 years. right pain iun the but becuase it was there best food there is ( in my opinion) :grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store