AROWANA TRICKS AND ANTICS

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
OK, you've all had your laughs at my stories, so I would like to hear everyone best aro antics or tricks.

This is funny stories and what we may have learned from them, but but laughs or education! (OK, mishaps too)

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
For instance, my silver"aro:

Swims around with his bobbers in his mouth
Loves to dance to 1 song in particular with a good beat
If I stand too close to the Aquarium, he sneaks over and tail slaps a tidal wave and soaks me!

dacox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Illinois
Just yesterday, when I was moving a small silver, it jumped out of it's bucket on to our wood floor. It was only about a 2 foot drop, so it wasn't that bad. Freaked my dogs out though, my mom too for that matter.. They had no idea what to make of the situation and got real scared when it started flopping around. It was quite a scene.

dacox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Illinois
For instance, my silver"aro:

Swims around with his bobbers in his mouth
Loves to dance to 1 song in particular with a good beat
If I stand too close to the Aquarium, he sneaks over and tail slaps a tidal wave and soaks me!
Mine loves to soak me too. For a while I had the tank near my computer desk. It would almost seem like he would aim for my laptop.

xxblwn408

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
iN A sMALL pADDeD RoOm
My old silver either liked or hated my friend. Every time he would come into my room where the tank was my aro would jump clear out of the tank and land on my friends back. :screwy: INCOMING!!!!:ROFL:

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
My old silver either liked or hated my friend. Every time he would come into my room where the tank was my aro would jump clear out of the tank and land on my friends back. :screwy: INCOMING!!!!:ROFL:
LOL

That can't be a good thing :ROFL:

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
my green likes my sister's fingers better than mine. everytime she twitches it near the tank, he gapes around trying to bite through the glass. it doesnt do such antics to my fingers

Eric L

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2006
washington
Mine does the splashing thing also. He also jumps for food if I remove the glass tops on my tank and hang a piece of shrimp 6in out of the water. So far the record is 9" for successfully taking the food down with him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store