pufferfish fanatics unite

snargalsius

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Maryland
Just posting to unite all of the pufferfish fanatics of the world. I currently have 1 mbu, 2 guinea fowl puffers, and 1 porcupine. I have kept puffers (brackish, fresh and salt) for about 25 years and am looking for like minded individuals to share the joy of these fish with personality. Let the shoosting begin.

snargalsius

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Maryland
here is one of my guinea fowl puffers (arothron meleagris). I've had him for about a year. He currently lives in a 365 gallon tank with his comrades.

100_0026.JPG

bpunisher18

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
Racine, WI
here is one of my guinea fowl puffers (arothron meleagris). I've had him for about a year. He currently lives in a 365 gallon tank with his comrades.
Beautiful fish, I wish I had more tanks there are so many awesome looking fish I have seen here that I would love to have.

Snake_Eyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2006
Nebraska
I don't currently have any but I have kept brackish spotted puffers before, I would like to have a porcupine someday though. :grinyes:

snargalsius

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Maryland
Awesome puffer, beautiful gold. I'm still waiting for my mbu's underside to turn bright yellow. He's only about 6" in a 120 gall. I got him at about 4 inches a 8 months ago. I'll see if i can post a good shot of him.

fatsolomon

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
new hampshire

GSP- i have 3

Porcupine Puffer- you prob saw my puppy already from the POTM in April. :woot:

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
Puffers are awesome fish ! It's good to see them get some love on MFK, they really are so many kinds of great puffers to choose from and they can be real monsters! Others have more personality than any other fish Ive kept before, I have a GSP and I really want a bronze puffer,miruis puffer,dwarf puffer,, well you get the idea!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store