aro in a 75

meluvmeosky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2006
michigan
hey i dont have an aro right now but man i just love them things. Anywho how long do you think an aro would last in a 75 if a got him like around 7-8 inches? I'd but another tank but the wife says six tanks in an apartment on the third floor is asking for trouble!:naughty:

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Wouldn't last that long esspecially at that size. You might get a year if it was a small baby, like 3in or 4in.

DrBranDo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2006
Canada
you might still be able to keep it in the 75 for year.
depends what you plan on keeping in the tank also.

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
you might still be able to keep it in the 75 for year.
depends what you plan on keeping in the tank also.
i dont think a huge arowana tank in the 6th floor would be a good idea dude, i dont think its safe on the floor. before you decide on it, remember your aro WILL outgrow that 75g and you'll have to get a bigger tank soon. just make sure to consult your building planner on how much pressure a big ass tank sets on the floor :eek:

croc 2-3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
PA
hey i dont have an aro right now but man i just love them things. Anywho how long do you think an aro would last in a 75 if a got him like around 7-8 inches? I'd but another tank but the wife says six tanks in an apartment on the third floor is asking for trouble!:naughty:
at least start with a 150 it will out grow a 75 in a few months with the right water changes & food.if that isn't feasible then don't bother unless you already have someone to take the fishwhen it gets to big.ooooppps a 150 in an apartment isn't feasible is it.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
a 7" arowana (if cared for properly) will outgrow a 75 in 3 or 4 months easy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store