WTF is this guy thinking?

sour_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2006
Toronto
He just wrote that they get big and need a big tank... He should have said that they can grow up to almost 4 feet!!!

Snake_Eyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2006
Nebraska
He just wrote that they get big and need a big tank... He should have said that they can grow up to almost 4 feet!!!
I agree, to a lot of unknowing people 10-12" is considered BIG. :grinno:

Beansray

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
Seminole
actually the main point was the quote" one may be a little boring. but two will make them fight till one is dead" That guy should be banned from aquabid or something.

cichlid savage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2006
Look up
You just know there is some fool out there with a great big 55gal tank :ROFL: ordering 6 silver aros.

Fry

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
New York
actually the main point was the quote" one may be a little boring. but two will make them fight till one is dead" That guy should be banned from aquabid or something.
actually i've seen that said about asians, you can either keep one or 5-6 or more, else they will kill each other, silvers are supposedly much more docile though

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
yeah man a 3 foot fish is SO boring! why would anyone need more than 1 arowana? unless you have schooling fish this would look a bit strange UNLESS you are trying to get them to fight like roosters. hey i know lets tie razor blades onto their barbs and throw them in a bathtub!:ROFL: just kiddin

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store