ACTIVE IMPULSES

Mattcomptonassvanhorn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
Wichita,Ks
Now I know most people will not be able to admit it but we all go to the fish store or go online and we see a fish we absolutely have to have, and sometimes we forget that we fon't have the tank or filtration system to support that fish. Lets here some stories about fish that we have gone over are heads on. Mine was a baby emperor that was beggining to change colors and I spent 120$ and threw him in a 55 with to whisper 30-60s.:swear:

ferco

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2006
Scotland
ok, not proud of this, but when i first started out; i got a beta for my Rio 180, i know stupid but i was gulable and the guy at a certain 'Pets Not So Smart :naughty:
and they told me he would be finr, i took him home and put him in with NEON TETRAS!!!! :eek: after being told this was ok... :cry: so he was tossed around by the strong filter... but i thought he was just nervous... the next morning i found that he had died and my 8innch common pleco had dissposed of the corpse...:cry: :swear:
Never going there again!!!!! Idiots in the shop, no idea!!! they should be fired!!!

sour_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2006
Toronto
Right now I have a Paroon shark and a 125 Gallon tank.... I have to find a home for him asap...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store