Heaven

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
There's a Salmon Hatchery near my house, so I went to see it the other day. Absolutely unbelievable. Literally Acres of Covered fish raceways and holding channels and I'm looking down at about 1000 fingerling Salmon in this huge holding tank thinking, man, I wonder if I could sneak my aro in here for the romp of a lifetime. This is like the mecca for all of us who want the mega monster freedom for our rowdy little room mates. I'm talking about 100 different pens, tanks, ponds, aquariums, right down the the river and fish ladders. When they spawn I'll get you some pics, now the big monsters are all out to sea.

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
There's a Salmon Hatchery near my house, so I went to see it the other day. Absolutely unbelievable. Literally Acres of Covered fish raceways and holding channels and I'm looking down at about 1000 fingerling Salmon in this huge holding tank thinking, man, I wonder if I could sneak my aro in here for the romp of a lifetime. This is like the mecca for all of us who want the mega monster freedom for our rowdy little room mates. I'm talking about 100 different pens, tanks, ponds, aquariums, right down the the river and fish ladders. When they spawn I'll get you some pics, now the big monsters are all out to sea.
if the temp is ok for the silver im all for it :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store