Rio Meta's + tankmates

TimTheBadass

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2007
Wales, UK
Not posted any pics of my cichla for a long time. Here's some pics of the orino's and tankmates. I'll post pics of the pinima and kelberi next time.
Enjoy!!

bl00dr0ck

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2006
Colorado
Love all the spangles on those guys. When those guys all get bigger that is gonna be one spectacular looking tank. Can't wait to see it. I do have one other thing to say though, PINIMA!!! lol pics soon please.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Just love the combo of fish in that tank!!!!the O's look great!!!!

TimTheBadass

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2007
Wales, UK
Thanks for the kind comments. It won't be a permanent combo even though it does look nice. When the orino's hit 12" they will be joining my kelberi and pinima. I have a big flagtail to go with the aro's and rays.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
TimTheBadass;4195044; said:
Thanks for the kind comments. It won't be a permanent combo even though it does look nice. When the orino's hit 12" they will be joining my kelberi and pinima. I have a big flagtail to go with the aro's and rays.
I have heard that asian aro's can be fiesty has that been the case?

Delhezi B

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
Southeast pa
Great lookin orino! But i want to see the pinima :) there my favorite bass

TimTheBadass

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2007
Wales, UK
HULON;4195082; said:
I have heard that asian aro's can be fiesty has that been the case?
They are fine with other fish. Just difficult to keep as a group. I had four but one was killed by the others in the night. I've been lucky that the remaining three get on well. Normally you would need six or more for a community to work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store