reintroduction of pbass?

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
does it work...i have my 12" mono in he very own 55gal to think about how much of a pin head he is...if/when i reintroduce him to the big tank will he behave?...he just beat up my jurunese cat again and this time my cat lost an eye...i almost called the lfs to trade it out in my angered state, but they were closed...do you guys think he will reform or need to be shipped out to other tanks?...it was/is my first pbass that i've had and i hate to sell it, but my orino is calm and this one is out of control...

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
He may but he might just be a weenie!!!!

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
An eye for an eye, I say.

mahemaheman85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2008
spokane
he should be fine for alittle while, cause he would be the last introduced in the tank, but when he is introduced the pecking order will just start over, so to be honest i think it could go either way, you mite have to consider which you want in the big tank more

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
mahemaheman85;4210129; said:
he should be fine for alittle while, cause he would be the last introduced in the tank, but when he is introduced the pecking order will just start over, so to be honest i think it could go either way, you mite have to consider which you want in the big tank more
i know the pecking order will restart, but would it include other tankmates as after i removed the cat, he went after my aro...this bass has killed a bgk, repeatedly beatten one bgk and my jurunese cat...it is the oposite of pbass everywere from what i gatherd...i really don't want to sell it, but it seems i may have to...

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
well i reintroduced him and he went strait for the small dats and knifefish...i am selling it...also if interested my white bass could go with him...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store