How long unitl big enough?

MonsterScot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Scotland
I recently aquired 5 tiny pbass (unsure what kind) they're an inch (give or take) long. They are currently in a relavtivly small tank to grow on as the big tank I plan to put them in has fish that range from 7 inch to over a foot long and would snap them up! How long do you reckon it would take until they are big enough to transfer? The tank they are in is only about 2ft long. They are currently housed with a black ghost knife fish and a couple 2 inch gar

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
MonsterScot;4219590; said:
I recently aquired 5 tiny pbass (unsure what kind) they're an inch (give or take) long. They are currently in a relavtivly small tank to grow on as the big tank I plan to put them in has fish that range from 7 inch to over a foot long and would snap them up! How long do you reckon it would take until they are big enough to transfer? The tank they are in is only about 2ft long. They are currently housed with a black ghost knife fish and a couple 2 inch gar
If you feed them well you can get an inch of growth per month.But your other fish in the bigger tank will be growing also. so you have to take that into account also .If the other guys are close to thier max size they could catch up inabout 8 months to a year.if they are not close to max they may never catch up or take a couple years.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store