Orino Update.

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus
Okay so as my other bass are buggin me with their color loss, my orino has been getting better and better every time I look at the tank. He is definitely not A+ quality but I like him. I hope I am not overdoing the updates on the bass. I have just been excited about these guys.

^^ He does not have my good light on him so he is not green like he is under the other light but I think this guy is going to be neat. I still have no idea what he is, but he is spangled all over. It is not very apparent in the picture. He is not very fast growing and the other bass show him who is boss quite often.

OB-G37S

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2010
In the Ocean
nice monster clown loach! everything in your pics looking good

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus
OB-G37S;4228216; said:
nice monster clown loach! everything in your pics looking good
Hahaha yeah its bad when you have a clown loach that almost dwarfs a TSN lol. I would love to find more but I am afraid to put one in that tank that is not as big.

Thanks man.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Looks great !!!!Mike there are never to many pics if someone does not want to look they don't have to!!!!I love looking and comparing!!

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus
HULON;4228238; said:
Looks great !!!!Mike there are never to many pics if someone does not want to look they don't have to!!!!I love looking and comparing!!
Thanks man. I am somebody that likes to look at pictures of the same fish as they grow and I would look at pictures of a fish if someone took one every day but thats just me lol. When this guy gets big I am going to try and put a time line of pictures together. I usually take one picture a week. My girlfriend says I am losin it and shes a photographer lol.

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus
Oscarum monstruoso;4228251; said:
Definitely never apologize for posting pics, he looks like quite the character!
He might as well be an oscar. He has quite an attitude when he does not get what he wants.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
cpr_mike;4228254; said:
Thanks man. I am somebody that likes to look at pictures of the same fish as they grow and I would look at pictures of a fish if someone took one every day but thats just me lol. When this guy gets big I am going to try and put a time line of pictures together. I usually take one picture a week. My girlfriend says I am losin it and shes a photographer lol.
HAHA !!!! that makes most of us mike!!My wife thinks i am completly nuts:ROFL:Maybe i am !!!!At least i am happy:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store