Venom Cichla update, been a long time! *LOAD*

Venom SS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
Texas
Been a LONG time since ive done an update, not much has changed other than I sold off my Kelberi. He couldnt keep pace with these guys. Hope you guys like em'.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Nice Those Orino are sooooooooo Nice the mono is a studd and i got to tell ya I'm really loven the Oscar!!!!

Venom SS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
Texas
Angler;4245676; said:
Nice! I love the Mono:drool:
Thanks you sir.

switch;4245683; said:
Awesome collection man.
Thanks!

HULON;4245710; said:
Nice Those Orino are sooooooooo Nice the mono is a studd and i got to tell ya I'm really loven the Oscar!!!!
That mono really is a stud. Hes very laid back and doesnt have any aggro at all towards the other fish. But come feeding time he is the most explosive fish in the tank.

cpr_mike;4245775; said:
Those monos are unbelievable. How much is shipping to 43026 ;)
Haha its not the shipping you would have to worry about. I grew all of these fish out from 3" or less, and alll the cichla are wild caught. Ide have to charge more than they are worth to feel justified lol. Ill tell you this, if WC Peru monos come available again, ill be getting more. So far this guy has been a dream to own. The larger Orino only recently started taking massivore, the others will only take frozen / fresh foods like tilapia, silversides, and market shrimp. It would be a dream come true if I could get them all on massivore.

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
In the air and I ain't comin down!
About time you did an update! I knew you were lurking around the fourm. J/K. Good to see the Southern Cream is still looking amazing. Sad about the Kelberi. But who can complain about that when you got so many beautiful O's and PM. I 100% agree if I can get my hands on some Purivian Mono's then it's on. I just picked up a Rio Meta from Jeff and a few Hondurian Jags but one died.

Great update and please share more shots of your collection.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Hot mono! Love the green on the orino's as well.

Guys snookn21 has peruvian mono's fs now...cheap!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store