ID Please

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus

I am thinking mono. But I am not able to tell between them and ocells so well. The last batch the store got in was orinos but sold them at the regular $10 a piece. They sold out quick and this batch just came in. I got 5 of these bass for one of my Jaguars. Good trade considering my jag just started getting aggressive.

littleg902

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
Indianapolis
ocells from the look as the side bars appear to fall below the lateral line. But its hard to tell monos and ocells at that young of an age

troutking

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2008
although headshape is telling me mono/occel the lateral line not going throught the tail says orino and the 3 bars are more diamond shape and uniform so.....where did u get them? Tat will help

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus
troutking;4259109; said:
although headshape is telling me mono/occel the lateral line not going throught the tail says orino and the 3 bars are more diamond shape and uniform so.....where did u get them? Tat will help
Well my fingers are crossed for orinos. I bought them from my buddy that is a manager at Petland. We do not have any very good LFS around here except Aquarium Adventure but they would find a way to charge someone $15 for a baby convict if you know what I mean.

But here is me being psyched for orinos :headbang2

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
looken Orino bro!!!!!

jimmie1974

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2008
New Jersey
definitely orino bro, nice pickups. That lateral line does not penetrate into the tail area, and like it was said, the diamond shaped bars. Congrats, these aren't rio meta either. Do they ship?

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus
jimmie1974;4260092; said:
Do they ship?
They just gave me a job there for some pocket cash to clean fish tanks. I used to work but we had never shipped. The way these things were selling, I doubt they would even have time to ship them. But I dont see them shipping anytime soon. If I knew how I would do it for ya but I have never done it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store