my new pbass..can u id this babies?

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
gorionikoy;4271918; said:
i got new pbass again.. ineed id on this..they told me it all ocell..but the other one is different from the rest.
Ya kinda looks that way at least one looks mono the others do look ocell the bar drops below the horazontel .Actually one looks orino but they are small!!!!Probly 3 ocell and one mono...

w3arB3aR

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2005
manila,philippines
gorionikoy;4274737; said:
minsan pag ala hong stock kina sam ng short tail..kataba..
hehe how big are they now? you should get them big enough to take feeder goldfish or train them to take pellets or shrimps..

i have some small orinocensis that i feed guppies from cartimar.. need to get them to a size that can take kataba or feeders soon.. getting tired of going to cartimar every weekend to get guppies for my small orinos..

Houdini89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2009
North Jersey
To little to tell, give them some time to grow, and if there Mono's or Ocell's, that won't be to long at all..........Nice batch

scriving

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
the cuts
one looks orino nice btw dont feed them feeders get them on pellets shrimp asap its gunna be a pain to get them off feeders

gorionikoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 26, 2010
manila
www.facebook.com
last day almost 2 days of brownout no heater...only 2 ocell and 3 dats are left...r.i.p shoevell nose catfish..1 tenemsis..1 mono...2 ocell and 4 dats..&8!@$@^*$(*& here in manila when there is a storm..always 1 to days of no electricity..hope that noynoy had a solution for this..to keep the electric wire down the sewer..so that the electric pole dont come tumbling and crashing down..even on properties and people..

w3arB3aR

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2005
manila,philippines
gorionikoy;4288514; said:
last day almost 2 days of brownout no heater...only 2 ocell and 3 dats are left...r.i.p shoevell nose catfish..1 tenemsis..1 mono...2 ocell and 4 dats..&8!@$@^*$(*& here in manila when there is a storm..always 1 to days of no electricity..hope that noynoy had a solution for this..to keep the electric wire down the sewer..so that the electric pole dont come tumbling and crashing down..even on properties and people..
sad to hear man.. did you feed them before the power failure?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store