Cichla/Gallons/Dimensions

revival

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
In a dream
Hello all

I been researching for a while and hopefully will be purchasing my "monster" tank soon. In the meantime, i have been browsing this site non stop for full tank pictures with cichlas. Ive also beeing PMing members left and right asking about their tank sizes and dimensions that is housing their bass.

So i thought how about a thread that show your cichla tanks and the listing of how many gallons and the dimensions? That way noobs like myself have an idea of how the peacocks look in different size tanks before making a purchase. So how about listing with each picture:

- tank szie
- gallons
- species/amount of cichlas

This is an awesome site and Thank you to every one that already helped me. Let the fun begin!:popcorn::headbang2:nilly:

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
revival;4281150; said:
Hello all

I been researching for a while and hopefully will be purchasing my "monster" tank soon. In the meantime, i have been browsing this site non stop for full tank pictures with cichlas. Ive also beeing PMing members left and right asking about their tank sizes and dimensions that is housing their bass.

So i thought how about a thread that show your cichla tanks and the listing of how many gallons and the dimensions? That way noobs like myself have an idea of how the peacocks look in different size tanks before making a purchase. So how about listing with each picture:

- tank szie
- gallons
- species/amount of cichlas

This is an awesome site and Thank you to every one that already helped me. Let the fun begin!:popcorn::headbang2:nilly:
think thats a great Idea i will post a few pics and specifics as soon as i am done feeding all my pets:D

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
8x2.5x2 (in feet of course)
300 gallons
2 monos 1 tem. Will be adding more species as soon as they grow to the appropriate size.
Will add pics sometimes this week.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
5 orino 2 kelberi and 4 dithers all 12 inches or less:D

DSC_0035[1].JPG

revival

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
In a dream
Good stuff Hulon....for a while there i thought this thread was going to fail...but i think it has alot of potential!

tconnol1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2010
atlanta
This is a GREAT idea for a thread, I am also new to pbass looking to start up another tank. Lets see some more post in here! Also, something id like to see with these tanks is how people are filtering their tanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store