11" Cichla Azul

snookn21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
FT. MYERS FL
www.aquabid.com
I picked this guy up for a good member on this site. I know Morgan really wanted an azul so I made the time to help him get one since we havent been able to locate any our selves. I couldnt help but post some pics for you Morgan, I know you want to see him. He should be swimming in your tank Wednsday Morning :) And I want to thank cuban jey, really cool guy that knows his fish. Jey was more then helpful in making this possible for you Morgan! Talk with you soon, enjoy the pics..

azul.jpg

azul 1.jpg

azul 2.jpg

cichla azul.jpg

cichla azul 4.jpg

cichla azul 5.jpg

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Thats going the extra mile !!!!:headbang2

apriliarider15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Utah
Nice glad Jey finally found a home for his guy. Is he still looking for a home for his kelberi?

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Thanks a ton John(snookn21)! This shows right here that John goes the extra distance for his customers. And thanks Jey for making this possible and hooking me up w/ a killer price. I bought this guy about a month ago and still havent told my girl :) Dont know if she's gonna be too stoked. But I am! That makes 2 azuls once he is swimming in my tank. Just need one more for a trio. John can you tell if its a female or male?

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
Hats off to you Snookn21. Not to many people would go out of there why to go through all that time and effort to deliver a fish, especially working with three parties. I have trouble just working with just one party (almost five months and nothing yet).

I'm glad there are people out there that are trustworthy as you. Well done man.
Hope to do business with you later down the road.

snookn21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
FT. MYERS FL
www.aquabid.com
I like making our customers happy. Ive been doing buisness with morgan for a little over 3 years now. And Jey for sometime too. They both have done their parts by buying lots of fish, so I felt they both deserved something extra from our end!

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
snookn21;4302833; said:
I like making our customers happy. Ive been doing buisness with morgan for a little over 3 years now. And Jey for sometime too. They both have done their parts by buying lots of fish, so I felt they both deserved something extra from our end!
And w/ customer service like this I will keep buyn as much as I can from John and refer as many hobbyists as possible. Customer service is #1 in my book. I got my first cichla from John and placed my first online order through him as well. Im glad my first purchase online for fish was a great one...cause I was sure skeptic. You cant beat the shipping prices either. Thanks again, I cant wait til he's swimmn in my tank thursday:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store