Cakilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2009
Illinois
Beautiful fish!
how can you tell them apart ?

was looking at your pics again and noticed in the first pic
the middle fish on the right hand side seesm to have a "rounded" face and the fish on the left seems to have a more elongated face, I have never noticed a difference before... o rmy eyes just aren't awake yet lol :D

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Lookn killer Jess! HOw old are these zullies? Are some from the Infinite Aquatics batch?

StripeGirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
Boston, MA
gangster;4335372; said:
Lookn killer Jess! HOw old are these zullies? Are some from the Infinite Aquatics batch?
These are a little over a year,some are from infinite aquatics as well as three other sources.They are 14-15 inches.I am putting a single pair into there new home soon,its a 5x3x2 starfire glass tank:) and hopefully i can breed these guys.I have vented all 8 and i have 4m and 4f.I think by next spring the magic may begin.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Wow....very nice and chuncky! Awesome blue/green colors.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
MsMassPoly;4335484; said:
These are a little over a year,some are from infinite aquatics as well as three other sources.They are 14-15 inches.I am putting a single pair into there new home soon,its a 5x3x2 starfire glass tank:) and hopefully i can breed these guys.I have vented all 8 and i have 4m and 4f.I think by next spring the magic may begin.
Wow beautiful Jess The Blues on those guys sure pop!!!!!That would be great if the magic commences that would definatly supplement the hobby for sure!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store