Gettin (CREAMY) for the Weekend

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Come on everbody Post some of your pic on here so everbody can check out your pics and comments.Not all your pics just a couple :headbang2:headbang2Lets see if we can get somethin goin Just for fun guys:headbang2

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

scott_n06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2010
NW MIssouri
All I can say is wow. Those are some beautiful fish, I cant wait til I have room for a tank big enough to house an oscar.

hillbilly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Western North Carolina
The cichla look good. Sorry, but I despise oscars, having bred them way back in the day, and sold dozens of them when I was young and foolish. Messy, nasty fish that uproots your tank, and trashes water quality by blowing food particles out the gills. No offense to anyone who likes them. :)

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
hillbilly;4356225; said:
The cichla look good. Sorry, but I despise oscars, having bred them way back in the day, and sold dozens of them when I was young and foolish. Messy, nasty fish that uproots your tank, and trashes water quality by blowing food particles out the gills. No offense to anyone who likes them. :)
Come on HillBilly I equate Oscar as kind of the working mans fish Man ...Sturdy strong not very attractive kind of a blob and yet still cute and cudly he brings a smile to me every day as do my other fish .And yes he is a pig but i love him:DOh and post a couple pics of you cichla here if you would;)

hillbilly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Western North Carolina
HULON;4356247; said:
Come on HillBilly I equate Oscar as kind of the working mans fish Man ...Sturdy strong not very attractive kind of a blob and yet still cute and cudly he brings a smile to me every day as do my other fish .And yes he is a pig but i love him:DOh and post a couple pics of you cichla here if you would;)
:D I sold mine off long ago. I only recently got more cichla from John (snookin). They are growing, but only about 4" so far, not really much to look at yet.

cichla 016.jpg

cichla 014.jpg

cichla 013.jpg

X-Tank

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 20, 2006
www.youtube.com
got a video instead. :D

[YT]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zy5hdXXKVIs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zy5hdXXKVIs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> [/YT]

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
X-Tank;4356398; said:
got a video instead. :D
Nice and fat Pbass James. When may I come to get them? :D

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Everytime I see Hulon's pics I keep saying, "Wow!":WHOA::drool: I know you hear it a lot but you got nice pbass. Here are my pics.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store