pbass literally a garbage can

tyjo1334

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2009
around the corner from the LFS
he is around 15" has taken down 5-6 farowellas 1 royal farowella 5 albino bristlenose a gold nugget pleco a green phantom pleco and his most recent was a 5" pictus catfish looks like the only fish that can servive gave to be 7" or bigger well one of the farowellas was about 7" so...

Buttikafari kid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
try rearanging his decorations a little bit next time before you tput the fish in there and also turn off the light when you put the fish in and if that diesnt work that peacock bass is one mean fellow.
my peacock bass is still a little peacock minnow and he has doubled in size in the pass 5 days because its so fun to watch those guys east minnows

hillbilly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Western North Carolina
That's why Cichla are classified as a piscivore. (fish eater) If it'll fit in the mouth, it's getting eaten.

tyjo1334

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2009
around the corner from the LFS
my tank is heavily planted and has a large peace of drift wood so rearranging is a pretty big task and probably not the healthiest to be unrooting plants and re-planting them. Guess I have a monster tank after all. Will 2 monos out grow a 210 gallon?

tourdeforce1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2008
Los Angeles
why the heck are you keeping a 5" fish with a 15" bass? You're just asking for it. Even a 5" fish with a 10" bass is potential trouble depending on the fish. They're pigs and they'll try to eat anything that fits in their mouth even part way. I know a guy who lost a 12" pinima to a tem that was about 20" kinda recently.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store