Peacock bass growing speed

317rob

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2010
indianapolis,indiana
I would look for a carnivore floating pellet. I use fresh cut shrimp from the grocery store for my orinos and they love it keep that in my if u wanna save a few trips and a few bucks.

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
317rob;4361962; said:
I would look for a carnivore floating pellet. I use fresh cut shrimp from the grocery store for my orinos and they love it keep that in my if u wanna save a few trips and a few bucks.
which brand do you get for carnivore floating pellets?? i been looking but cant seem to find them..

Diamond01ar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Hikari massivore delite. They dont automatically float, but are shaped so you can float them. Just gently set the concave side of the pellet up on the surface of the water. However, my experience has been my bass likes the sound of the pellet hitting the water so I just drop it in. Good luck!

hillbilly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Western North Carolina
I only have growing little ones, but I always wiggle my fingers on the surface of the water to make splashing noises when I drop food in the tank. It gets their attention, and they have learned when I do this food is coming. I can get them to attack any food this way, they will gobble it on the run, even food they won't eat if you just drop it in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store