Monster Cats, P.Bass, Frogs, and 395gal guppy Tank PU Only Fort Wayne IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

regalt

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2008
Ft Wayne, IN
This is all that i have left that i want to get rid of.

22-24" Niger Cat---70

15" Vulture Cat---70

8-9" Irwini Cat---55

18" Pinima P.Bass---150

3x Huge Albino African clawed frogs two females one male breed like crazy have had a bunch of tadpoles just none seem to make it long enogh----40 for the frogs Or 60 with there 15gal tank and filters.

All eating pellets or market shrimp.

Take all of it for 350 Or will trade for a red, blue, or nice Argentine B&W Tegu.

395Gal tank just the tank, lids, home made stand, plumbing home made sump, and pump may throw in lights but I doubt I will, all for $800 this is my bottom dollar so don’t ask me to go any lower, to meet you or anything.

May trade for something like this or close to this or preferable two that are 6x36x24 can be home made but must be nice looking and insulated well with vents and lighting or holes for lighting.
http://boamaster.com/products/8ft_tall-55-3.html

some info on the tank.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359086

Must bring people to help load tank I may be able to get a few guys. It will easily take 6 big guys to lift it as its easily over 800lbs. Look at past threads for pics will get new ones for serious people only.

regalt

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2008
Ft Wayne, IN
lamanuts;4533337; said:
wwhat about that giraffe :naughty: jk lol

bump for ya

LOL..Well ill let you know cause once i get this tank out of here if i ever do, he wont have any room for it the biggest tank hes got is a 135.

lamanuts

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
cleveland,ohio
regalt;4533436; said:
LOL..Well ill let you know cause once i get this tank out of here if i ever do, he wont have any room for it the biggest tank hes got is a 135.

ok let me know

and ill take the frogs if i come that way or if u decide to sell the giraffe

regalt

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2008
Ft Wayne, IN
Pharaoh;4533077; said:
That's a hell of a price.
Yea I think so, but it will probably still sit in my garage for another year or two since its to big for a lot of people I guess.

lamanuts;4533634; said:
ok let me know

and ill take the frogs if i come that way or if u decide to sell the giraffe
Will do, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store