Downsizing.. 17" Tig, 12" Indo, 12" 24Kelberi. - Pickup in Socal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaznkewlguyx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
asdf
Thinning out my stock so I'm letting a few of the fish go. I hate to see them go but I have to. All of them are beautiful specimens and are definitely eye catchers. I hope they find a good home..

1. My 17" Tigrinis.. Eats shrimp, tilapia, carnivore, and massivore. Had him since he was 3". He is perfect in everyway. Long streamers, perfect nose, nice stripes..

$420 for the Tigrinis OBO

2. Next up is a 12" Indo. Regular 4bars on both sides. Eats shrimp, tilapia, and mealworms. He is active and stable sometimes. Most of the times he looks like this:

If you feed him, change the water, or if he is feeling happy then he will stable up like this:

$180 for this Indo OBO

3. Last up is my 24k Ceara Kelberi. He is about 12"-13". Eats shrimp, tilapia, and massivore. Beautiful fish, I had to think long and hard about letting this one go. Still developing gold spangles...

$300 for this 24Kelberi OBO

Considering about letting my 8" Bahia Kelberi go too. I have not yet decided but if anyone is interested, I will let sell my Bahia for $200. Only eats pellets. No pics of him right now.

Also Free 12" Endli with purchase of Tig or Indo.

It was hard to get a pic of him since he is always hiding behind the tig. I only kept this guy because he looked like a shortbody but he never got to eat enough for me to find out. Tig eats everything before my endli could even smell it! :irked:

All of my fish are healthy and probably eat better than I do.

Pick-up in Westminster, 92683 or I can meet/deliver within reasonable distance. No shipping!! If you have something rare you think I might be interested in, send me a PM.

I am willing to work out a deal if you buy multiple fish. If you are interested, want to work something out, or want to make me an offer then shoot me a pm.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
nice fish. Good to see a larger 24K Ceara and what I have to look forward to. Mine is still SMAAAAAALLLL

floridagar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2010
chicago
Those fish are beautiful love the Tigrinis My favorite looking catfish besides the TSN LOL

Watersprite

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Raleigh, NC
www.myspace.com
Gorgeous fish. If I were near and had the money I would jump on that Tigrinus and the Kelberi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store