Veiled chameleon + setup - Mt. Olive, Nj - Pickup Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumlee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2010
New Jersey
Hi, I have a veiled chameleon (a little under a year old) with the whole setup available. Its a pretty large screen cage, Im pretty sure its big enough to house him for life. I also have all of the lighting requirements ( 1 hood type thing with 3 bulbs, a fluorescent UVA / UVB bulb + 2 slots for normal lightbulbs + I have a dome light with a basking bulb.) I am running out of room for the chameleon and I would like to get him to a good home. I just spent around 100 on lighting and decor and about 60 on the cage (It was cheap but its very large) so I would like to get somewhere over 125-150$ range. Im basing the price off of what I spent for the cage and everything, not for what I paid for the pet. You can PM me or email me at mobaseball17@optonline.net Pictures will be provided upon request also. Thanks!!!!

Chumlee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2010
New Jersey
Im not really sure about the price. iF thats outrageous just let me know, Ive never sold a veiled chameleon with a cage setup before :p

Chumlee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2010
New Jersey
Getting impatient, 75$ , new lowered and most likely the lowest price im going. will also trade for fish tank related items , not actual tanks but driftwood, fish, anything really.

Exodon Man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Maryland, USA
Common guys, this is a STEAL! baby veileds go for 50 bucks easy! Help the man out!!!

If you continue to have trouble selling, I'd recommend Kingsnake.com. it's a great classifieds site.
Sorry to take up room in your thread.

Chumlee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2010
New Jersey
Exodon Man;4546441; said:
Common guys, this is a STEAL! baby veileds go for 50 bucks easy! Help the man out!!!

If you continue to have trouble selling, I'd recommend Kingsnake.com. it's a great classifieds site.
Sorry to take up room in your thread.
I agree, this is a steal...BTW, I dont mind you taking up space in my post, and thanks for the recommendation.

dparks87

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2010
Florida
Hey may I recommend Chameleonforums.com This is where I got my baby veiled a while back. there are alot of members and for what you are asking im sure you would not have a problem re-housing.

Chumlee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2010
New Jersey
Thanks, turns out I am already a member there Which I actually didnt know lol i mustve signed up in my sleep -_-
Actually , just read it and they only allow marketplace access for "established members" CRAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store